Put your iTunes on shuffle and take the first different 30 artists.
02. The Presets
03. Decoder Ring
04. Jamie Lidell
05. Armin van Buuren
06. Magnetic Man
07. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
08. Broken Social Scene
11. Jesse McCartney
12. The Script
14. Liquid Liquid
15. Kylie Minogue
16. David Guetta
21. Silversun Pickups
22. The Count & Sinden
23. X-Press 2
25. Saint Etienne
28. Lady Gaga
30. Crystal Castles
1. How did you get into 29?
Oh god I never 'got' into LMFAO. There was only this mildly tolerable song of this I heard at a good Korean fried chicken restaurant. It sounded terrible outside of the environs though.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Beeper, featuring the lovely Kid Sister. 'Hit me on my beeper, hit me on my beeper!'
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Their one and only debut album, which is fucking awesome. I plan to get it in physical form soon.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Hmm... this is a tough one, but overall I'd say Love At First Sight. The Fever era was awesome.
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Unforgivable, featuring the criminally underrated Jaren Cerf who should be made to sing at least 20% of all songs released each year.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
I Need Air I suppose, I imagine swaying to it while drunk and possibly loaded on E. (I don't actually do drugs, but y'know.)
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Amazing. Which is amazing of course.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
The Courtship Dating video being potentially epileptic. I'm planning to see them next January though, I'm sure that's definitely something worth remembering!
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
I dunno, I don't recall Shontelle singing any 'happy' songs. Guess not then.
10. How many times have you seen 26 live?
0. I might want to though, she's a fierce dancer.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Lazy. I just love one hit wonders.
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
Wow I feel kind of ashamed saying this, but I don't know any of his albums. His later ones that are more mature and dark I guess?
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Annie, who is a solo act but a goddess unto herself anyway and needs to be more appreciated.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
Hahahahaha no. If not for Annie's DJ-Kicks album I would never know they existed.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Oliver & Christian on Verbotene Liebe affirming their love to each other as Breathe Me plays.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
Sexy Bitch. Simply amazing, One Love is a great album too.
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
Kala! So far I think it's the most coherent of her albums and has lots of amazing bangers.
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
Panic Switch. Fucking wicked stuff. 5+ minutes of pure rock and roll energy.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25?
Action! (And that was the song that made me fall in love with them, although if you want to be more inclusionist the first song featuring the Ets I ever had was when they featured on the legendary Paul van Dyk's Tell Me Why (The Riddle)).
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
Apocalypso. It's more fun than Beams.
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
Somersault. Well, it's the only song by them I have, but it's decent.
22. What is you favorite song by 8?
World Sick. I only have Forgiveness Rock Record, but what a way to kick off an album.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
0. And I don't plan to see them, they're shit live.
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Probably any of the sappy, lame non-single tunes from any of their albums. I'm not sure.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Poker Face! To be honest, I actively avoided Just Dance because I either heard that it was a terrible song, or that Gaga was a trashy bitch who should not be supported. I do like that song now though.
26. What is you favorite song by 7?
Get Over You. She is so sassy on this track, and disco pop is amazing, etc. RELEASE YOUR NEW ALBUM ALREADY!
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
Ready to Uff, although ADD SUV, Pop the Glock and Dismissed are very close behind. I wish I could say that the rest of her discography was as good though.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Hmmm... Kong or Toro, perhaps? His music is so chill and organic, it's incredible.
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
Jim! It is so, so funky with an electronic vibe to it. Although I need to listen to Multiply to determine if it's even better than Jim.
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Only bits and fragments of Abstract Theory, which is incidentally his only album. The songs I do have are decent, though.