All three of em tbe!
Jul 1 2011, 17h15
All three of em tbe!
Fev 18 2011, 20h35in progress
Dez 15 2009, 11h47
Ago 22 2009, 6h51
Röyksopp is plain fantastic this year. The earlier release of their third album, Junior, was an ephemeral high and is still very listenable after great abuse from the Touch and pancake-spinners. The high dose of pop, electronic and creativity was quite overwhelming, but the boys always finds a way to transform chaos into a sexual tender caress. From the dramatic Röyksopp Forever, to the sensual True to Life, the album reeks of diversity that can fit any listener's tastes.
The album is littered with Sweden's best, from the original Lykke Li, to the sensational Anneli Drecker. Both should definitely return to lend their perfect vocals for Senior. Also, I really want to see two other visionaries from the past two albums return for the fourth album: Erlend Øye; and Chelonis R. Jones. Oh, how I wish for this reunion - I hope Senior can deliver and blow Junior out into space.
But mostly what I really, really wish for is to have Nina Persson lend her vocals for Senior. Oh, what a amazing thing if that were to happen, if all previously said artists were involved, too, but that's just a pipe dream, a perfect album... The Understanding of A.M. Melody, Jr.
Abr 30 2009, 5h59I've been seein' a lot of different "quotes" at the bottom of the site, so I thought I'd make a list of the quotes I like/hate/whatever:
- “Leggo my Last.fm!”
- “Leave the gun. Take the Last.fm.”
- “Whenever There's a Snack Gap, Last.fm Fits.”
- “Choosy Mothers Choose Last.fm.”
- “My mother always told me that Last.fm would make me go blind.”
- “Mmm, Last.fm. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.”
- “Designed for Last.fm.”
- “Happiness is Last.fm-Shaped.”
- “Let me tell you something my friend. Last.fm is a dangerous thing. Last.fm can drive a man insane. ”
- “With A Name Like Last.fm, It Has To Be Good.”
- “Have a Break. Have a Last.fm.”
- “Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Last.fm.”
- “Nothing Sucks Like a Last.fm.”
- “Smart. Beautiful. Last.fm.”
- “Last.fm Born and Bred.”
- “Luke, I am your Last.fm.”
- “I believe in a thing called Last.fm.”
- “Thank Last.fm It's Friday.”
- “The Best Part of Waking Up is Last.fm in Your Cup.”
- “I find your lack of Last.fm disturbing.”
- “You Deserve a Last.fm Today.”
- “A Last.fm Is Forever.”
-“Probably The Best Last.fm In The World.”
- “I Can't Believe It's Not Last.fm.”
- “Gives A Meal Last.fm-Appeal.”
- “You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went When You Brush Your Teeth with Last.fm.”
Abr 23 2009, 0h05
Everybody loves lists for the holidays, except for me 'cause I'm Grinch-like, but here's a list anyway.
1. Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers
2. Another Christmas - Michael Johns
3. Silent Night - Sarah McLachlan
4. Have Yourself (Cover) - Mario Biondi
5. Winter Wonderland - Peggy Lee
6. Pokarekare Ana - Hayley Westenra
7. Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan
8. L-O-V-E - Joss Stone