Surfin' on LastFM I found this survey and I decide to try it!Put your music player on shuffle with all your music in the list. Make a list of the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeat tracks, skip to the next track.
#01 - U & Ur Hand
#02 - Fergalicious
#03 - The Call
#04 - I Love My Bitch
#05 - La paura che...
#06 - Shake That Ass
#07- This Ain't A Scene, It's Arms Race
#08- All The Way
#09 - In bagno in aereoporto
#10 - Flying Without Wings
#11 - Two
#12 - I Need You Tonight
#13 - Break Me
#14 - Made For Lovin' You
#15 - In Your Eyes
#16 - Nuvole e lenzuola
#17 - Lean Back
#18 - roove Talkin'
#19 - Loving You
#20 - It's Gotta Be You
#21 - Pon de Replay
#22 - Everyone
#23 - Almeno Tu Nell'Universo
#24 - Throught The Pain (She Told Me)
#25 - Suga Suga
#26 - Partners for Life
#27 - Rainbow
#28 - Locked Up
#29 - 4 My People
#30 - Fairytale Gone Bad
#31 - 13 anni
#32 - P Diddy Rock
#33 - Centoundici
#34 - Glamorous
#35 - Safest Place to Hide
#36 - Crazy in love
#37 - Why'd You Lie To Me
#38 - Run For Cover
#39 - Hold On
#40 - Heaven Out Of Hell
01. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Oh my, it's really hard! But I think I will choose Elisa
02. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
03. What album is #26 from?Press Play
04. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I love Anastacia
! She's a great artist, a nice person with a great voice.
05. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
06. Who does #38 remind you of?
Nothing in particular! Just that I LOVE this song!
07. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
08. Do any of your friends like #3?
09. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
No, I don't think.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
No, but Nate James
11. What does #21 remind you of?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
I love both because they're songs from 2 of my fave artists. If I have to choose, I say #05
13. What album is #17 from?
I own Hip Hop - The Collection IV, but it's from Terror Squad's cd "True Story
14. When did you first hear #39?
When I bought the last Take That
's cd lol.
15. When did you first hear #7?
I saw the video on All Music (italian channel).
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Orange, but I don't know why! LOL
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
Me? Me not lol
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
Out of my life, Out of my mind
Out of the tears that we can t deny
We need to swallow all our pride
And leave this mess behind
Out of my head, Out of my bed
Out of the dreams we had, they re bad
Tell them it s me who made you sad
Tell them the fairytale gone bad
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
Sai, la gente è sola, come può lei si consola
per non far sì che la mia mente
si perda in congetture, in paure
inutilmente e poi per niente.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Pretty good. I Prefer the #36 btw!
26. Have you ever heard #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Adore this song.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
umh not too fast and not too slow...
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
“In questo caso direi proprio che le scuse puoi infilarle
gentilmente dove preferisci tu”
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Mh. I don't love this song, so don't mind.
34. When did you first hear #27?
Probably when I bought that Elisa's cd.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
1 - Pass That Dutch
2 - Work It
3 - Get Ur Freak On
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
38. What album is #10 from?
Flying Without Wings is from the album "Westlife