Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
Then answer the questions.
1) Day Six
2) On The Beach
3) Bury Your Head
5) Surprise Me
6) Aim, Snap, Fall
9) Dream to Make Believe
10) End of Nothing
11) See You
12) Ghost of a Good Thing
13) Surprise Surprise
14) Champagne From a Paper Cup
16) Ocean Breathes Salty
17) A State of Trance 2004
18) All There Is
19) The Impact of Reason
20) Under Control
21) Come On
22) Just Rock & Roll
23) Questions & Answers
25) Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years
27) Blood on Our Hands
28) Bleed For You
29) Bowl of Oranges
30) If You Asked
33) Certain Tragedy
34) Always You
35) City of the Future
36) Duane Joseph
37) Music For A Nurse
40) Changes are No Good
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Probably "Changes Are No Good"... although Day Five is better than that.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Can't say I have.
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
One of a kind, I can't fault them at all.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Ever? No. by Underoath? Yes.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Watching them on that Island Records contract competition on MTV2.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I tend to listen to The Strokes more for the music (which is great) than the lyrics (which are average).
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Holly is the only one that comes to mind.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
I severely doubt it's EVER played on the radio.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Nothing in particular, it just makes me think. I've been listening to it for a while now though, so it makes me think of when I first heard it a few years back.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
It's not, it's a year mix.
14. When did you first hear #39?
I think I got it from MP3.com back in high-school. Either that or my mate Andy made me listen to it.
16. What genre is #8?
Don't get me started on genres...
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
I have no idea, I have a few friends who like Death Cab but I don't know who likes the older stuff and if any of them like this song specifically.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
White for some reason?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
It's not really a "blasting" sort of song.
20. What genre is #37?
Post-rocky indie? I don't really care.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
Not off the top of my head, but I think I looked up a tab for it once and strummed along with the chords.
22. What is your favorite line from #30?
"Last in line for you, I know" or "I'll never light your eyes up like they should".
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Of course, it's actually my favourite song by them.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
I imagine so, in the right "circumstances".
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
Day time, in fact morning song I would say... a real get up and go sort of song.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Not really... I like it a lot, but it's not "special".
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
There's only two people who I actually know like The Appleseed Cast, Duce and Cat. So probably them.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Neither really, I'd describe it more as introspective... it just amplifies whatever mood I'm in, I find.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"The ones we need don't know we're there"... or "Let me sleep some more" (haha).
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
I doubt my friends would like this one too much. Not the ones I have round regularly anyway.
34. When did you first hear #27?
I think I saw it on Scuzz a year or two ago.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29?
Lover I Don't Have to Love, First Day of My Life, Lua.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
Some, not all.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
The lyrics are a bit corny, the music's good though.
38. What album is #10 from?