1 - Bloc Party
I'm afraid that they'll never achieve what they once did with Silent Alarm
, I did like Intimacy
though just not as much as Silent Alarm
2 - Death Cab for Cutie
- Hard, but i didn't like Narrow Stairs
as much as I liked Transatlanticism
3 - The Shins
- take way too long to release a new album and not too sure about the re-shuffle of the group.
4 - City and Colour
- can't really complain just wish his tour in England was in more places and for more ages
5 - The Prodigy
- actually impossible to say anything bad about them
6 - Metric
- tour venues not close enough
7 - Attack In Black
- their new stuff is nowhere near as good as their old stuff for example Widows
8 - The Postal Service
- will they ever release a second album?
9 - MGMT
- hard, just hope their next album reaches same level that Oracular Spectacular
10 - The Enemy
- nothing really, except maybe some of their songs sounding a bit like other songs e.g. Nation of Checkout Girls
and the Pulps Common People
11 - Joshua Radin
- can't fault they guy he was really good live, even though second album wasn't as easy to get into
12 - The Kills
- not really sure just want them to tour a bit longer
13 - Bon Iver
- absolutely nothing bad to say, favourite artist at the moment.
14 - blink-182
- not a great fan of these really just listened to them loads
15 - Does It Offend You, Yeah?
- just really want the second album to hurry up and come out. Loved James Rushents participation in The Prodigy
16 - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- nothing, just really want to see their live set
17 - Cold War Kids
- disappointing second album
18 - Bedouin Soundclash
- haven't listened to these in ages, lost my love for them really
19 - Telekinesis!
- love this album, produced by Chris Walla of Death Cab for Cutie
aswell makes it even better
20 - Sum 41
- just generally not that great, from my younger days.