Swan In The Water It's just so profound and so wonderfully arranged. I got so addicted to it last summer. Just could not stop playing it.
2. How did you get into 20?
Kanye West Probably after hearing All Falls Down I just love the witty social commentary: 'Couldn't afford a car/So she named her daughter Alexis'
3. Who is your favorite member in 1?
Maroon 5 Adam Levine. Great voice, very talented songwriter.
4. What’s your favorite lyric by 29?
Usher Nothing comes to mind immediately. :(
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
Boyzone I think it would have to be Where We Belong. While Brother is undoubtedly better musically, it just doesn't have that nostalgia tied to it.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Kylie Minogue Nope. I did have this book, The Kylie and Jason Special', back in the 80s. I did love it, but fairly certain I don't have it any more!
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
John Mayer Playing Neon over and over while on holiday in Wales in about 2003.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Given as it's just the legendary Stevie Wonder, that would be hard!
10. When did you first get into 8?
Mariah Carey I got hooked on Fantasy back when it was in the charts in 1995. And then realised she had made so many songs like Dreamlover that I had no idea were her records.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Train Well, Train are pretty popular, I think. Not massively well-known here, but getting there thanks to Hey, Soul Sister and new song Drive By, which is getting a lot of play on Radio 2 currently.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
Brian McKnight Erm...God, I'm not really sure. I'd hazard a guess at him guesting on Whenever You Call with Mariah. I'm not sure if I knew him before that or not, would seem to make sense that that was the first time I heard him.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
Cliff Richard It's gotta be My Pretty One So many memories.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
The Fray Tough one. I can't think of anything.
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Will Young Unique voice, so many twists on classic songs when he covers them. Never afraid to change musical direction and still excels.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Matchbox Twenty Pretty sure it was word-of-mouth from friends in the US. If You're Gone was huge, quite rightly so.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Coldplay Hmm...well, I didn't really like the first album (love it now...) but caught up with A Rush of Blood to the Head so a few years.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Goo Goo Dolls Nope. :)
19. When did you get into 17?
Whitney Houston 1992. The Bodyguard. I performed that soundtrack to anyone who would listen, pretending I was her. RIP Whitney, such a loss.
20. How long have you been into 9?
Boyz II Men Always loved End of the Road but really got into them around 1998, I think.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Rob Thomas Probably, because he isn't over here often.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Beverley Knight Actual CDs? Hmm. Prodigal Sista, Music City Soul and Who I Am
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Michael Jackson No, I don't think so.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
Foo Fighters Learn to Fly The video is just hilarious.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Craig David Four Times a Lady A rare gem of a B-side.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
John Legend No Other Love
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Elton John Goodbye Yellow Brick Road 46 times, no less!
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Janet Jackson When I Think of You
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Take That Nope.
30. What song got you into 40?
Boyce Avenue Heard their cover of one of my favourite songs, If You Could Only See and was hooked from then on.
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
Keane [track artist=Keane]]A Bad Dream[/track] So powerful, so beautiful.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
East 17 I wouldn't be too worried. Not too impressed by their comeback single.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
U2 No. Too old for me, I'm afraid!
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Elbow Nope, not really.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
Maxïmo Park Paul Smith.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
George Michael He's alright, yep. Bit old for me!
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Céline Dion Falling Into You
56 times. Not enough!
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Athlete 2. Tourist and Vehicles And Animals
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
David Gray No, he's not really about the anger, is he? :)
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
The Killers Well, Brandon Flowers, but yeah...that's already happened!
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Vertical Horizon It's Over Bournemouth, 2006. Hot summer.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Joe Certainly not!
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Snow Patrol Not much, a little, probably.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Annie Lennox Yeah, I expect so.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Damien Rice Nope.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Red Hot Chili Peppers No.
47. Do you like 44's name?
Amy Winehouse Pretty unique, isn't it? RIP Amy.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Sarah McLachlan Nope.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Kelly Clarkson Probably, yes. I like a good dance. :)