Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up.
- The Chemical Between Us
- Chodź, przytul, przebacz
- Falling Down
- Only One
5. U2 Feat. Mary J. Blige
6. Linkin Park
- From the Inside
7. Nelly Furtado
- The Busque
8. Panic at the Disco
- London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines
- Space Dementia
10. Foo Fighters
- The Pretender
11. Green Day
- Hearts Collide
12. Fall Out Boy
- Dead On Arrival
13. Strachy Na Lachy
- Czarny chleb i czarna kawa
14. Fall Out Boy
- Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet
- Żółty Wróbel
16. My Chemical Romance
- All I Want for Christmas Is You
- United States of Eurasia
18. My Chemical Romance
- The Ghost of You
19. Aly & AJ
- Potential Breakup Song
20. Serj Tankian
- Empty Walls
21. James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado
- Broken Strings
22. The Cure
- 10.15 Saturday Night
23. Arctic Monkeys
- A Certain Romance
- Out Of Control
25. Bat for Lashes
- What's A Girl To Do
26. The Cure
- Seventeen Seconds
27. Green Day
- American Eulogy
28. Green Day
- Horseshoes and Handgrenades
29. Placebo - Protect Me from What I Want
- Sleeping Sun
- Waking in the Dark
32. Good Charlotte
- Dance Floor Anthem
33. 30 Seconds to Mars
- Night of the Hunter
34. My Chemical Romance
35. Avril Lavigne
- The Best Damn Thing
36. Timbaland Feat. SoShy
- Morning After Dark
37. The Cure
- Falling Away with You
- Izrael Poznansky
40. Cute Is What We Aim For
- Practice Makes Perfect
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
I prefer #1. #4o it's too sad.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
No, I haven't.
3. What album is #26 from?Seventeen Seconds
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
They are good and funny Polish band. They have funny lyrics and nice music. I like listening to them.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
I like it, but it's not one of my favourites.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
It reminds me about myself. Yes, about myself.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
It has better music.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
I don't know, but maybe.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Not, it's not a soundtrack. But it should be, 'cause it's great song.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
No, it isn't. I think it is never played on the radio. Not in Poland.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
It remind me of the time when I was sad. And tired about being.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
I prefer 22 song - The Cure is one of my favourite bands.
13. What album is #17 from?The Resistance
14. When did you first hear #39?
I don't know, a few months ago.
15. When did you first hear #7?
I heard it about three years ago, when my friend gave me a CD with this song.
16. What genre is #8?
I think this is alternative
. Or pop punk
. I don't know exactly what genre this is.
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
I don't know. But I think that one of my friends likes it.
18. What colour does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
No, I haven't.
20. What genre is #37?
This is new wave
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
No, I can't. I can't play any song on any instrument.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
"But I said no!
Well you won't get me to go!
Not anywhere, not anywhere.
No, i won't go!
Oh no, no!"
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
No, I wouldn't. But I will.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
No, It's too slow to dance to.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Emm... no. Not this version. Not version of My Chemical Romance. But I heard version of Mariah Carey.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
It is more "daytime" song.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
No, it doesn't. But I think it's great to dance.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
I don't know, but I think that my friends don't know this song.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
It's not fast but not slow. It's medium.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
It's happy and funny song.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"You make me sick
Because I adore you so
I love all the dirty tricks
And twisted games you play
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
It's better to listen to alone.
34. When did you first hear #27?
I heard it about one year ago.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:MedsBattle for the SunMy Sweet Prince
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
No, I don't. I don't like this song enough to know the lyrics of this song.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
It have better lyrics.
38. What album is #10 from?Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace
it's very interesting.