democlez

]|)ano, 32, Masculino, CanadáÚltima visita: 9 horas atrás

56896 execuções desde 4 Nov 2005

712 Faixas preferidas | 3 Posts | 6 Listas | 48 mensagens

  • Adicionar
  • Enviar mensagem
  • Deixar recado

Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com democlez é Desconhecido

Crie seu próprio perfil musical

Últimas faixas

Caixa de mensagens

Deixe um comentário. Faça login na Last.fm ou registre-se.
  • IAmMrDexB

    Thanks for accepting me! :)

    2 Ago 16h33 Responder
  • stimpyaw

    thanks for the add, nice list of tracks!

    19 Jun 8h06 Responder
  • gui_x

    you're welcome. have a nice week, dude!

    4 Fev 0h53 Responder
  • gui_x

    great charts

    2 Fev 18h29 Responder
  • bruno_avilar

    you're welcome! haha I love cats, there are three all over my bed right now :P

    27 Jul 2013 Responder
  • bruno_avilar

    canadian and "SUPER As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Alexisonfire, City and Colour, Gallows, Sigur Rós e The Casket Lottery.", why wouldn't I accept

    26 Jul 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    80% of them. The other 20% I'd buy with the money. :P

    26 Jul 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    4 months later and things didn't change. Ha.

    26 Jul 2013 Responder
  • Rusty2210

    likewise ;)

    6 Mai 2013 Responder
  • Rusty2210

    thanks for the add, great compatibility level :o)

    3 Mai 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    That means getting a job and moving out.

    5 Abr 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    I like my age, I'm more concerned about the hard time I'm going through. I know it sounds exagerated but this won't get any better, trust me.

    1 Abr 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    Being underaged sucks. And to think I'll still have to wait until 2014 to be 18... gosh.

    30 Mar 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    I had a bit of guilt trip and silence treatment hahaha but my parents are super legalish and they don't let me date 18+ people (which are the only ones I'm interested). :( I'm getting double silence treatment at the moment because the dude I was dating was 23 and my parents wanted to get him in jail since "I exposed my family to a pedo" lol

    28 Mar 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    I'm not much concerned about the problems, everything will get well eventually. And wow, nice song! I'll listen to a full album when I get my laptop or my phone back (nice way that my parents found for grounding me, huh? lol)

    28 Mar 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    I just love them. I don't go to much concerts due to money/time/age (it's true that I'm 16) but they surely played the best show I've ever been to. How are you man? You're apparently a huge NIN fan and I never payed much attention to them... I'm having some personal problems lately so I'm not listening much music at the moment, but I'd be happy if you recommend me something by them. :D

    27 Mar 2013 Responder
  • brootinho

    Accepted. Nice music taste!

    26 Mar 2013 Responder
  • bert13kool

    i'm glad you enjoyed Touche Amore dude! they're a great band!

    8 Fev 2013 Responder
  • cubful

    I can find lots of bands I've never heard of in your library, I'll make sure to check them sometime. Thanks to you A drop in the ocean is on an endless loop now ;D, have a good day :)

    22 Set 2012 Responder
  • cubful

    Thanks for the add, have a good day :)

    21 Set 2012 Responder
  • Todas as 48 mensagens

Sobre mim





Atividade recente