Mai 25 2010, 21h46
1. How did you get into 29? Guster
julia gave me approximateely seventeen thousand of their songs so it was bound to happen.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Okkervil RIver
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? James Blunt
you touched my heart, you touched my soul, you changed my life and all my goals- and love is blind, and that i knew when my heart was blinded by you (goodbye my lover)
4. How did you get into 49? Green Day
about a year after american idiot came out i decided maybe i should buy the album. (this was before i realized i could download stuff for free. buying albums was a HUGE deal) and so i bought dookie, and then international superhits!, and then bullet in a bible, which is AWESOME. so i suppose i just jumped on the bandwagon. but whatever, my green day phase was fun.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Athlete
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Owl City
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? plain white t's
i dont actually know that many of their songs. but i read an article about the real delilah once and its q saad, she and the singer never actually got together, it was all in his head. so i suppose thats sad.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Buddy Holly
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Simon&Garfunkel
cecilia andscarborough fair/canticle.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? the killers
read my mind. (i dont mind if you dont mind, cause i dont shine if you dont shine...)
11. What is the worst song by 40? Paul McCartney
idk but considering its paul and i dont really like him i bet he had loads of shitty songs. i do enjoy maybe im amazed and mull of kintyre though.
12. What is your favorite song by 10? Ministry of Magic
Marauders Map. or The Hero.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? Blue Skies
when i showed rachell one of his videos and she went on and on about how "beautiful" he is... i guess thats my only non-me-watching-his-youtube memory that i havee of dave.
14. What is your favorite song by 38? Jack Poulson
the sun won't rise tomorrow
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? the kooks
always where i need to be
16. Is there a song by 25 that makes you sad? george harrison
not really. i mean he wrote Something, so i guess that counts, but thats more of a melancholy love song than a sad song. so no.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Keane
somewhere only we know
18. What's your favorite lyric by 11? Franz Ferdinand
its always better on holiday, so much better on holiday, thats why we only work when we neeed the money (better on holiday)
19. Who is a favorite member of 1? the Beatles
20. Is there a song by 14 that makes you happy? The Shins
i dont know them well enough i think (how the hell are they number 14?) to know which songs make me happy but my favorite is Those to Come, though its not a particularly happy song. its intense. also i enjoy new slang. and a bunch of other ones i dont feel like looking up.
21. What is a good memory involving 27? Snow Patrol
i dont have any memories involving snow patrol.
22. What is your favorite song by 16? Paul Simon
Diamonds On The Soles of Her Shoes
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?Red Hot Chili Peppers
probably dani california. but hard to concentrate is my favorite.
24. What is your favorite album by 18? Passion Pit
manners, i suppose. since its the one i downloaded.
25. What is your favorite song by 21? The Postal Service
i love Grow old with me, their john lennon cover. also such great heights, sleeping in, and brand new colony.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Ingrid Michaelson
no idea, she was on greys anatomy a LOT
27. What is your favorite album by 3? Coldplay
28. What is you favorite song by 2? Travis
sing and flowers in the window
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? the Monkees
im a believer, obviously.
30. What is your favorite song by 8? the Fratellis
whistle for the choir or henrietta or ole black n blue eyes or vince the lovable stoner.
but For the Girl was the first song i heard by them and i loved it, thank you pandora.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? Oasis
none, and theyre broken up now, wtfg gallaghers.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? peeved
The Year Harry Went Emo chortlechortlechortle
33. How did you get into 12? Republic
i went to the concert and listened to the album we bought there for a few days afterwards, and it happened to scrobble so they have a ridic high ranking.
34. What is the worst song by 45? Jim Sturgess
revolution. not bc its bad but bc the whole trashing-the-stupid-hippie-office scene was just a dumb move.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?
skin&bones. go darren criss
36. What is the first song you ever heard by 48? the Mamas&the Papas
monday, monday probably.
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? the kinks
38. What is you favorite song by 36? Weezer
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? blink-182
i assume it was All the Small Things
40. What is you favorite album by 7? Andrew Bird
armchair apochrypha, i suppose. although a nervous tic is by far my favorite song and thats on the mysterious production of eggs (sketchy album title of the day)
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? Mika
42. What is your favorite album by 41? Journey
i like the greatest hits album....
(the person who did this before my has the weirdest fucking musical taste ever. who listens to led zeppelin AND justin beiber AND incubus? wtf?)
43. What is your favorite song by 24? Elbow
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? Potter Puppet Pals lolololol
when claires sister & friends performed the mysterious ticking noise at the talent show.
also the julias' coordinated recitation skillz.
45. What is your favorite song by 35? teh Decemberists
red right ankle? the rake song?
i dont know.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? Queen
i want it all, dont stop me now, bicycle race, bohemian rhapsody, 39, tie your mother down (lol), the miracle.
47. What is your favorite album by 4? U2
if 18singles counts, that one. if it doesnt, joshua tree or all that you cant leave behind.
48. Who is a favorite member of 37? Jet
i have no idea. but im biased towards the singers normally so id hazard a guess that the singerd be my favorite.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? Modest Mouse
dashboard, courtesy of liz.
50. What is your favorite song by 20? the Beach Boys
fml this is hard. i geet around, kokomo,barbara ann, wouldnt it be nice, california girls, surfin usa.
most of their biggest hits are epic wins.