4. Thomas Bangalter
6. Louis La Roche
7. Etienne de Crécy
8. The Beatles
9. Pink Floyd
10. Geddy Lee
1. What was the first song you heard by number 10?
I think it was either Working At Perfekt or Still, but I really really liked his music.
2. What is your favorite album by number 2?
That is a really really difficult question to answer, most likely 2112 or Hemispheres, both are amazing 2112 and La Villa Strangiato are masterpieces of music.
3. Favorite lyric by 5?
He doesn't have any and I'm no longer the biggest electronic fan around.
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
Morpheus, though I've stopped listening to his stuff, it is still a really good song.
6. What is a good memory you have involving the music of 6?
Don't really have that many.
7. Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
No, Raise Your Weapon is pretty close.
8. What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
Errrrrr, damn, all of them really. But I think The Pass has some of the most moving.
"All of us get lost in the darkness
Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
All of us do time in the gutter
Dreamers turn to look at the cars
Turn around and turn around and turn around
Turn around and walk the razor's edge
Don't turn your back
And slam the door on me"
9. What is your favourite song by 9?
Either Comfortably Numb or Time.
10. How did you get into 2?
I was listening to the radio and then 2112 came on, was hooked from then on.
11. What was the first song you heard by 1?
I believe it was Da Funk but that was when I was about 2, I rediscovered them by hearing Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
12. What is your favourite song by 4?
13. How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never, but if I could that would have been amazing.
14. What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Listening to them. That covers just about everything.
15. Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
In My Life makes me cry every so often.
16. What is your favourite album of 5?
17. What is your favourite lyric that 4 has sung?
18. What is your favourite song of 10?
My Favorite Headache
19. What was the first song you heard by 8?
God, I don't even remember I've been listening to the Beatles since I was a baby.
20. How many times have you seen 8 live?
No, I'm 14. But my father had the pleasure of seeing them in 1964 when he was 12.
What is a great memory you have considering 9?
Talking with MikeCamp about them.