Calvin, Masculino, Estados Unidos
www.calvinhicks.comÚltima visita: Mês passado

3559 execuções desde 9 Jan 2008

144 Faixas preferidas | 1 Post | 2 Listas

  • Adicionar
  • Enviar mensagem

Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Raydiohead é Desconhecido

Crie seu próprio perfil musical

Últimas faixas

Sobre mim

I am 32 flavors and then some.

Although they consider me "the odd one out", I love my family. My mother is my hero.

I love and am loyal to my friends. I am quite pleased to make your acquaintance.

The sound of leaves rustling reminds me that God is near. I believe there is one God and that He believes in us. I have seen His miracles and felt His touch.

I love trees and it hurts my spirit to see them getting cut down for the sake of "progress".

I am amazed by the simplest things in life. For example, aluminum foil can withstand the heat of a 450 degree oven and, using my unprotected hands, I can reach in and take it out without getting burned.

While educational, I'm still at odds with zoos and aquariums...most of the animals look pissed.

I have visited all 48 continental United States and hope to see Hawaii and Alaska before 2015.

I believe being President of the United States is one of the toughest jobs in the world.

I believe you can support the troops and not support the war.

I believe my vote counts. And so does yours.

I agree to disagree...with understanding. Compromise is part of every great solution.

I aspire to inspire.

Growing up, my nickname was "Dizzy". It came accompanied with a "Dizzy Dance" which I only do once you've earned my trust. I love to dance! It's a way of expressing my innermost being.

My emotions are guarded by a protective layer of caution.

I think drunk girls are funny! Yes, I will be your designated driver...you don't even have to ask.

I love cup cakes and think they are an individual party meant for sharing with someone special.

I believe spontaneity is the spice of life.

I consider myself a good listener.

I love to laugh, although I don't do it enough. 92.5% of the time I'm happy. The other 7.5%, I'm trying to figure out how to get there.

I love music! It caresses my soul. I enjoy singing. 'Christine, Christine! What do you mean? You touched my soul, the one no one else has seen."

I enjoy reading out loud to someone special. I try to read and finish a book in 8 days. I highlight and look-up words that I don't know. I try to learn a new word every day.

I believe time is much more valuable than money.

I usually arrive early and stay late...because I don't want you to worry or have to wait.

I believe in love. I believe in falling in love. I believe love is self-less.

I enjoy movies.

I can touch my toes without bending my knees.

I try to run at least 3 miles every day.

I enjoy driving...in a convertible...in the summer...after 6:45PM.

I can be quiet.

Atividade recente

Grupos (6)

Ver mais