1. How did you get into 29? Frou Frou
Funny enough, through Last.fm. I was listening to My Recommendations radio and Let Go
popped up. I loved it and I downloaded the full album.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? MuseNew Born
. I remember I watched the video on tv and it blew me away.It's such a powerful song.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? Morrissey
That's hard!! XDD Well, as a solo artist I think my favourite lyric has to be The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
I even wrote a journal here with that lyric.XDDD
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Enya
Well, the fact Enya is so high on my charts in beacuse I become obssessed with the song Caribbean Blue a few months ago, and I just played it over and over again. But, I actually enjoy her music from time to time, so would say thatWatermark
is probably the one I like the most.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Placebo
All of them!! Including special editions and stuff. They were my first fetisch band - I have loads of stuff of them, and I love it.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? The Sunday Drivers
[track artist=The Sunday Drivers]I ain't down. That was easy.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? The Kinks
I don't think so. All their stuff has a lot of humour implied.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? Georges Delerue
Well, I think that [album artist=Georges Delerue[/album]Jules et Jim[/album] is probably my favourite soundtrack by him.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Delays
What?? I really love all their songs.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Nino Rota
Well, there are parts on his soundtracks that are really uplifting. Love the ending of [track artist=Nino Rota]Parting is such sweet sorrow[/track]
from the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack.
11. What is your favorite album by 40? Depeche Mode
[album artist=Depeche Mode]Music for the Masses, I think. :)
12. What is your favorite song by 10? The Raveonettes
Do I really have to answer that??? LOL I have tons of favourites!! To name a few: Bubblegum, Lust, That Great Love Sound,
Love can Destroy Everything, Twilight, Chain Gang of Love, You Want the Candy...
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? Crowded House
Apart from all those afternoons listening to Four Seasons in One Day locked in my room when I was 12, my best memory is from
last July 3rd, when I finally came to see them live!!!!! It was terrific!!
14. What is your favorite song by 38? The Smiths
They should be so much higher in my charts LOL I used to play their albums to death when I was in highschool.
I have loads of favourites as well, but I think that [track artist=The Smiths]That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore[/track], [track artist=The Smiths]There is a light that never goes out[/track],
and [track artist=The Smiths]Ask[/track] could sum them all up. :)
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? Tan Dun
Not really. His stuff is usually very dramatic and lyrical, and that's probably what I like most about him.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live? David Bowie
None :( I've tried it many times, but he always cancell the shows for one reason or another.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? John Williams
I don't have any idea. LOL Probably the main theme from Superman or Starwars...
18. What is your favorite album by 11? The Smashing Pumpkins
[album artist=The Smashing Pumpkins]Adore[/album]. I love it with the same passion that SP fans hate it.
19. Who is a favorite member of 1? Duran Duran
That's easy!! The charismatic and iconic Nick Rhodes!!! LOL
20. Have you ever seen 14 live? The Jesus and Mary Chain
I wish!!! They came last year to Madrid, and I couldn't go cause i was working. :(((
21. What is a good memory involving 27? Yann Tiersen
Several. Waking up every morning with the Amelie soundtrack during the whole winter of 2003, seeing him live for the first time in 2004 - it was stunning -,
and probably, listening to Monochrome on my way back home from college on a rainy day, it was magical.
22. What is your favorite song by 16? Suede
You must be kidding again LOL They were one of my first true loves in music, and remain one of my dearest bands ever. It's really hard to pick just one favourite, cause they change all the time.
The Asphalt World is probably the song that had a bigger impact on me, but really...Animal Nitrate, So Young, Filmstar, Killing of a Flashboy, Trash, She, Saturday Night, He's Gone, Indian Strings, Everything will flow,
Pantomine Horse, We Are The Pigs, Heroine, Stay Together...ok, I'll stop now, cause I can't really pick just one.
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47? Sidonie
It should be [track artist=Sidonie]Feelin' Down[/track] from the first record really.
24. What is your favorite album by 18? Mazzy Star
[album artist=Mazzy Star]So Tonight That i Might See[/album] It's just incredible.
25. What is your favorite song by 21? Nine Horses
At first it was Darkest Birds, but I think it evolved to Atom and Cell and Snow Borne Sorrow later.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Snow Patrol
27. What is your favorite album by 3? Japan
[album artist=Japan]Gentlemen Take Polaroids[/album] and [album artist=Japan]Tin Drum[/album].
Just stunningly beautiful music.
28. What is you favorite song by 22? Muse
[track artist=Muse]Unintended[/track] will always be my favourite, though I love lots of them.
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? Zoé
Awww my new favourite band LOL hmmm I got interested in them cause I watched an interview with them at a music channel and the song that was playing in between takes caught my attention - I think it was [track artist=Zoé]Dead[/track],
but the first song I listened to entirely was [track artist=Zoé]Peace & Love[/track].
30. What is your favorite song by 8? The Beach Boys
It changes everyday. Right now, I would say [track artist=The Beach Boys]'Til I Die[/track], but it might change next week.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? Milla Jovovich
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? Jeff Buckley
Happyness is not the word. Hallellujah usually puts me in this amazing sublime, almost mistyc state, but it's definetely not happyness.
33. What is you favorite album by 12? Mansun
[album artist=Mansun]Attack of the Grey Lattern[/album] really.
34. What is the worst song by 45? Starsailor
I haven't listened to a bad song by them yet.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34? The La's
That's easy. [track artist=The La's]There She Goes[/track], obviously.
36. What is your favorite album by 48? The Shangri-La's
I only have a hits compilation. It's almost impossible to find their original records.
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? Travis
Once, on Benicassim 2003 I think. i want to see them again, cause i became a bigger fan of them after that.
38. What is you favorite song by 36? Roisin Murphy
hmmm That's difficult, I like a lot of her songs really. Right now, it's probably Ruby Blue and Primitive.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? The Pipettes
Easily, We Are The Pipettes, the first song on the album.
40. What is your favorite album by 7? Air
That's difficult too. They have amazing albums. [album artist=Air]Moon Safari[/album] and [album artist=Air]Talkie Walkie[/album].
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? Goldfrapp
Well, actually, [track artist=Goldfrapp]A&E[/track] leaves me in a really cool mood, and that's funny cause I think it's somehow a sad song.
42. What is your favorite album by 41? Imogen Heap
[album artist=Imogen Heap]I Megaphone[/album] probably.
43. What is your favorite song by 24? White Rose Movement
I think London's Mine has stablished itself as my favourite on the album, finally.LOL
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? Scissor Sisters
The two times I've seen them live. They have an amazing show really. If I'd had to pick a moment, that would be me, standing on a chair while Laura was playing
in Benicassim 2006.
45. What is your favorite song by 35? Belle and Sebastian
hmmm Take your carriage clock and shove it :)
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? Kate Bush
Again, happy is not the word.
47. What is your favorite album by 4? Patrick Wolf
I love all his albums really, but Wind in the Wires changed my life, and Lycanthropy has given me incredible listening experiences.
48. Who is a favorite member of 37? Manic Street Preachers
Richey Edwards and Nicky Wire were the most beautiful couple in Britpop XDDD
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? Rufus Wainwright
Complainte de la Butte.
50. How many albums do you own by 20? Shigeru Umebayashi
Just one. House of Flying Daggers soundtrack. I can't believe how many times I've listened to it.
It's beautiful music, for sure.