Out 3 2009, 1h02
1. Guns N' Roses - The only thing I can really criticize would be their lack of output over the last 14 years, and their total lack of touring in support of Chinese Democracy, other than that, they were pretty much perfect. /fangirl.
2. Bruce Springsteen - A fair few of his songs have tons of politics in them, and it puts a lot of people off if they don't agree with said politics.
3. Motley Crue - Not so much a criticism of the band, but a lot of their fans are total arses.
4. Velvet Revolver - Again, not so much the band, as the way Scott let his drug use come in between the band, and he announced his departure onstage without theto rest of the band.
5. Shinedown - The Sound Of Madness is a very personal record to Brent it seems, maybe the rest of the band didn't have much input?
6. Green Day - Again with the politics recently, which isn't them at all.
7. Buckcherry - Josh seems to over exaggerate about his drug use on stage... which isn't cool.
8, Skid Row - Simply... Get Seb back.
9. Poison - They chose their members based on looks not ability =p
10. Billy Idol - Lots of songs are rather same-y
11. Sixx:A.M - Less focus on Nikki please. More focus on the band as a whole, and the other membes would be nice.
12. Airbourne - Too loud live! Nah, seriously... move a bit further away from the AC/DC sounding material and become more individual... it will earn less criticism.
13. Stone Gods - More material released soon please. Also, people should take the Darkness comparisons away... they sound nothing like the Darkness.
14. Sebastian Bach - Rejoin Skid Row. Stop sucking up to Axl and piggybacking off his fame <3
15. Journey - You know, I can't think of anything... Maybe release an album of just their new material, and try and get the focus away from comparing Arnel however his last name is spelled, to Steve Perry.
16. KISS - Stop being in it for the money and releasing everything they can think of as merch.
17. Papa Roach - Well this is simple, they get by through following the trends. They were nu metal when it was popular, now they've got the 80's metal feel about them... stick to your roots/what you feel is best instead of switching to stay relevant. Even though I like both phases.
18. The Wildhearts - After their new release.. I have to criticisms, it was epic. But if I have to think of one... then The Snake, The Lion, The Monkey And The Spider should have been a prime album track.
19. Bowling For Soup - They covered Hit Me Baby One More Time.. it was as bad as the original.
20. Michael Jackson - He died before I got to see him.
21. Bon Jovi - Last album was way to poppy and soft. More like Slippery When Wet please!
22. Edguy - Wow... erm... I don't know...
23. Thunder - They split up.
24. Nightwish - Way way way too much criticism for Anette, when she does a great job.
25. Warrant - Jani Lane's a cunt now.
I love all these bands though, and wouldn't stop listening to them for anything... unless they turned to be paedophiles =p