Abr 14 2009, 15h56An awesome website for sharing music (legally) - you just make mixes of eight songs or more. I've already made a ton, and you should too. http://8tracks.com/Margok
Jul 3 2008, 21h51Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
1. In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found.
Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves (Heartillyx)
2. Love is all around me...
3. This beat is my recital, I think it's very vital.
Run-DMC - It's Tricky (vertigoofbliss_)
4. Hey girls, hey boys
The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Djre-moon)
5. I need a gun, to keep myself from harm...
6. Batten up the hatches, here comes the cold,
Turin Brakes - Pain Killer (vertigoofbliss_)
7. I think I'm drowning, asphyxiating...
Muse - Time Is Running Out (Kalsonberry)
8. Well there's a pretty little girl, such a pretty little girl, I think she lives around the corner from me!
9. White riot, I wanna riot, white riot, a riot of my own!
The Clash - White Riot (Khimari)
10. Hey! I've got a message and tonight I'm gonna send it!
11. Under a blue moon I saw you
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (Djre-moon)
OutKast - Roses (Khimari)
13. I want to break free!
Queen - I Want to Break Free (Khimari)
14. City life...
15. Going to your funeral and feeling I could scream!
16. John was a scientist, he was hooked on LSD!
Kasabian - Cutt Off (Khimari)
17. The smokestack's spitting black soot into the sooty sky...
18. Do the D.A.N.C.E., 1 2 3 4 fight!
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Khimari)
19. Do, do do do do do do, do do do do do
20. I bet you twenty pounds if you knew ten years ago how pretty you'd turn out then you'd never have gotten your ears pierced, but I never got my ears pierced and look how I turned out! (Yes, that's just one line O_o)
21. Everyone cool, this is a robbery!
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks (vertigoofbliss_)
22. Scar tissue that I wish you saw...
Red Hot Chili PeppersScar Tissue (Djre-moon)
23. Once more, just before I'm leaving, torn on the platform...
Jack Peñate - Torn on the Platform (Khimari)
24. I'm the son of rage and love!
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia (Kalsonberry)
25. See when I didn't start, it was because of my shoes...
26. Oh Lordy, trouble so hard...
Moby - Natural Blues (vertigoofbliss_)
27. Marina anfetamina!
28. In demon days, it's cold outside...
Gorillaz - Demon Days (vertigoofbliss_)
29. Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time...
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (Djre-moon)
30. Would it kill you to breathe?
Dashboard Confessional - Thick As Thieves (Kalsonberry)
Badly Drawn Boy
Bonde do Rolê
Cajun Dance Party
The Chemical Brothers
Echo & the Bunnymen
Fun Lovin' Criminals
Lack of Afro
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Vincent Vincent And The Villains
Well, there's some very hard ones, and some very easy ones here... let's see what you get.
Jun 29 2008, 16h461. How did you get into 29?
I never really listened to the soundtracks while playing their games, but then the Orange Box soundtrack came free with the game Audiosurf, and I grew to love their songs. Also, Still Alive rocks.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
The movie Donnie Darko's soundtrack is all I've got. So, I guess the opening track from that film - Carpathian Ridge
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
None, his tracks are instrumental.
4. How did you get into 49?
My dad was always playing Born to Be Wild when I was a kid.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
No entire albums, but about half the songs from We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank and about half the songs from Good News For People Who Love Bad News
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
The Smashing Pumpkins
Cherub Rock, I guess.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
No way, they're uber-happy!
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Explosions in the Sky
Greet Death - bloody epic!
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Hummingbird, or Little Garçon. Both are incredibly catchy.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Boards of Canada
Constants Are Changing. It's just... sort of... nice.
11. What is the worst song by 40?
Patrick & Eugene
I don't really know enough to say.
12. What is your favorite song by 10?
The Chemical Brothers
Ever since I saw Vanilla Sky, Where Do I Begin has always had a special place in my heart..
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
14. What is your favorite song by 38?
They did a kickass cover to All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
All of them, really. They're just a fun kinda band.
16. Is there a song by 25 that makes you sad?
Naah, he's not that kinda artist.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Probably Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, but it was aaaages ago so I might be wrong..
18. What's your favorite lyric by 11?
I see a little silhouetto of a man!
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me!
Well, pretty much the whole of Bohemian Rhapsody in fact.
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?
I wouldn't wanna single one out, but I do like the fact that the bassist is sometimes referred to as "White Fang" because he catches trout with his teeth.
20. Is there a song by 14 that makes you happy?
The Mighty Boosh
Mod Wolves usually cheers me up.
21. What is a good memory involving 27?
Jamming out to Glory Box when I had just started learning bass guitar.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?
I Am the Walrus. Psychadelic genius!
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?
No Sex For Ben on the radio.
24. What is your favorite album by 18?
The White Stripes
Couldn't pick one, they're all great.
25. What is your favorite song by 21?
A-Punk, awesome drumming in that.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
15 Step (The opening track to In Rainbows - I just downloaded it on a whim, since they were giving it away for free anyway. I didn't really like it...
27. What is your favorite album by 3?
Gorillaz - although Demon Days was amazing too.
28. What is you favorite song by 2?
Mr. E's Beautiful Blues... it just never gets old!
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?
Still Alive, of course!
30. What is you favorite song by 8?
The Spam Song is great :D
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Queens of the Stone Age
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
Creep is pretty funny...
33. How did you get into 12?
I saw the video to Walk Idiot Walk on some music channel back when that was my source of musical taste.
34. What is the worst song by 45?
Couldn't say, I only know the good ones.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?
The first one of his songs in the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind soundtrack, I guess.
36. What is the first song you ever heard by 48?
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House in the soundtrack to Burnout 3. It actually put me off the band for a while.
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?
Never - although they're in my top five artists I want to see live.
38. What is you favorite song by 36?
System of a Down
Sugar, probably. Pretty crazy.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Badly Drawn Boy
The About A Boy soundtrack.
40. What is you favorite album by 7?
None. I am baffled that I liked them in the first place.
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy?
Nope, don't like 'em much anymore.
42. What is your favorite album by 41?
I don't really have one - I only own a couple of songs.
43. What is your favorite song by 24?
Not sure... probably New Born.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46?
45. What is your favorite song by 42?
Gogol Bordello (again?)
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
47. What is your favorite album by 4?
Reel Big Fish
None. I find their music annoying. I went through a brief phase of playing Turn The Radio Off incessantly, and then got tired of them.
48. Who is a favorite member of 23?
Er... the one on the left?
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?
Squirrel Nut Zippers
50. What is your favorite song by 20?
Road Rash - the song that got me into ska. So, in a way, I guess it was responsible for that time I spent listening to Reel Big Fish...
...wow, that was a huge waste of time :D
Jun 18 2008, 21h45Total number of songs: 1106
Currently playing song: Pale Blue Eyes (On Last.fm Radio)
Sort by song title:
-First song: A-Punk
-Last song: 99 Red Balloons
Sort by time:
-Shortest song: Lamar (0:06)
-Longest song: Rapper's Delight (14:36)
Sort by artist:
-First artist: AC/DC
-Last artist: 10cc
First five songs that come up in shuffle:
-No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
-Dream On The Chemical Brothers
-Broke Up The Time - The Futureheads
-The Spicy McHaggis Jig - Dropkick Murphys
-Remember Me as a Time of Day - Explosions in the Sky
Top 10 most played songs:
-Still Alive - Jonathan Coulton
-Ágætis byrjun - Sigur Rós
-Hummingbird - Born Ruffians
-Hoppípolla - Sigur Rós
-Svefn-g-englar - Sigur Rós
-Little Garçon - Born Ruffians
-Faust - Gorillaz
-Misirlou - Dick Dale and His Del-Tones
-Sit on My Face - Monty Python
-War Photographer - Jason Forrest
"Sex": Eight songs (Including Middlesex Times and two songs by the Sex Pistols)
"Love": 20 Songs (Unless you include album titles, in which case 37)
"Hate": One song (Although two also come up because of the word "whatever", in the album title.)
"Death": Five songs (Plus some songs from the album Little Death)
"You": 97 songs (Not gonna bother checking which are album titles and which are song titles.)
"Wish": No songs
Jun 18 2008, 14h441.Sigur Rós
First heard: Hoppípolla
Fell in love with: Hoppípolla
Current favorite: Ágætis byrjun
First heard: Eyes Down
Fell in love with: My Beloved Monster
Current favorite: Mr. E's Beautiful Blues
First heard: Clint Eastwood
First heard: Clint Eastwood
First heard: Stop The Dams
4. Reel Big Fish
First heard: Take On Me
Fell in love with: Beer
Current favorite: None, I don't like 'em any more.
5. Born Ruffians
First heard: Hummingbird
Fell in love with: Hummingbird
Current favorite: Little Garçon
6. Boards of Canada
First heard: Peacock Tail
Fell in love with: Peacock Tail
Current favorite: Constants Are Changing
7. Turin Brakes
First heard: Ether Song
Fell in love with: Ether Song
Current favorite: Ether Song (The only one of their songs I still like)
8. Monty Python
First heard: Too long ago to remember.
Fell in love with: Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Current favorite: Meaning of Life
9. The Futureheads
First heard: Decent Days And Nights
Fell in love with: Broke Up The Time
Current favorite: Broke Up The Time
10. The Chemical Brothers
First heard: Galvanise
Fell in love with: The Big Jump
Current favorite: Where Do I Begin