Nov 8 2010, 1h55
Nov 7 2010, 0h40In no particular order, I'm gonna list some of my favorite albums of all time.
Just because I feel like it.
1. Arcade Fire - Funeral
2. Beulah - Yoko
3. Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
4. The Decemberists - Picaresque
5. Nick Drake - Pink Moon
6. Steve Earle - Transcendental Blues
7. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
8. Golden Smog - Weird Tales
9. The Heart Strings - Try Fly Blue Sky
10. Her Space Holiday - XOXO, Panda And The New Kid Revival
11. The Honeydogs - Seen A Ghost
12. The Jayhawks - Sound Of Lies
13. The Minus 5 - Down With Wilco
14. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
15. Old 97's - Satellite Rides
16. Ryan Adams - Gold
17. The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
18. Spoon - Kill the Moonlight
19. Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend
20. Toad The Wet Sprocket - Dulcinea
21. Whiskeytown - Strangers Almanac
22. Wilco - Summerteeth
Out 5 2010, 14h02Lemme just try to remember all the concerts I've ever been to...
Wilco - I've actually seen Wilco twice -- Once right before Yankee Hotel Foxtrot came out, and once right after A Ghost is Born came out. I'm sure that the first one was at the Moore, but as for the second one, I'm not sure whether it was the Paramount or the Moore. In addition, Tegan and Sara opened that first show.
Ryan Adams - I hardly even remember going to this concert. My only memory of it was seeing Ryan playing piano on stage. I think I was 7 years old? I'm fairly sure it was at the Moore.
Jeff Tweedy - Seattle show for the Sunken Treasure tour.
The Decemberists - I've seen the Decemberists twice. The first time was my first time going to a concert without my parents. I went with my brother to see them at Bumbershoot. The second time, we went to Red Square at Western Washington University to see them soon after The Crane Wifewas released (this was in '08).
The Shins - Western Washington University, Red Square, May 2nd, 2009
Belle & Sebastian - Benaroya Hall in Seattle, October 20th, 2010
Fleet Foxes - Moore Theatre in Seattle, May 3rd, 2011
of Montreal - Showbox at the Market in Seattle, May 11th, 2011
The Jayhawks - Neptune Theater, February 9th, 2012
Jeff Mangum/Neutral Milk Hotel - Moore Theater, April 17th, 2012
Rhett Miller - Triple Door, March 5th, 2013 and December 10th, 2013
The Long Winters (and David Bazan) - Neptune Theater for the Barsuk Records 15th Anniversary celebration on November 8th, 2013