Jul 17 2012, 17h43Jon Lord died on 16 of July 2012, 71 years old! He will be sadly missed but never forgotten. Thank you for all the amazing music you've created! Rest In Peace! ♥
Set 24 2010, 14h32I'm now going to delete all the artists that I've been listen to here because I feel like I need to restart everything. But of course I will have pretty much the same artists here now as I had before (I will never stop listen to Classic rock) so please don't unfollow me! :)
Mai 21 2010, 17h13Last.FM Milestones1st track: (23 Feb 2008)
The Who - My Wife
1000th track: (07 Mar 2008)
Black Sabbath - Changes
2000th track: (17 Mar 2008)
Led Zeppelin - Nobody's Fault But Mine
3000th track: (31 Mar 2008)
Bob Dylan - She Belongs To Me
4000th track: (25 Apr 2008)
Led Zeppelin - Walter's Walk
5000th track: (23 May 2008)
Ramones - Don't Come Close
6000th track: (30 Jun 2008)
Pete Townshend - Somebody Saved Me
7000th track: (14 Jul 2008)
George Harrison - Beware of Darkness
8000th track: (03 Aug 2008)
Ramones - The Shape of Things to Come
9000th track: (21 Aug 2008)
The Clash - Koka Kola
10000th track: (11 Sep 2008)
The Beatles - Shout
11000th track: (05 Oct 2008)
Ramones - This Business Is Killing Me
12000th track: (26 Oct 2008)
Nazareth - Broken Down Angel
13000th track: (19 Dec 2008)
The Velvet Underground - Heroin
14000th track: (23 Jan 2009)
Janis Joplin - Down On Me
15000th track: (24 Mar 2009)
The Kinks - Autumn Almanac
16000th track: (21 Apr 2009)
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
17000th track: (04 Jul 2009)
The Beach Boys - Getcha Back
18000th track: (03 Aug 2009)
Ramones - Strength To Endure
19000th track: (25 Sep 2009)
The Beatles - All My Loving
20000th track: (24 Nov 2009)
Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You
21000th track: (03 Feb 2010)
Yes - In The Tower
22000th track: (10 Apr 2010)
The Kinks - Muswell Hillbilly
23000th track: (15 Jun 2010)
Queen - Coming Soon
Generated on 15 Jun 2010
Get yours here
Mai 17 2010, 17h51Yesterday on 16th of May 2010 Ronnie James Dio died! He lost his battle with cancer, 67 years old. He will be sadly missed but we'll never forgot him! Thank you for everything, there will be no one like you again! ♥
Mai 8 2010, 23h06FlamingStairway's top albums (overall) 1. Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti (628) 2. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III (343) 3. Led Zeppelin - Coda (298) 4. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV (297) 5. Pink Floyd - The Wall (297) 6. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (288) 7. Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy (284) 8. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (271) 9. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I (251) 10. Ramones - Anthology (238) 11. Led Zeppelin - Presence (228) 12. The Who - Tommy (222) 13. The Who - Who's Next (205) 14. Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door (191) 15. The Kinks - The Singles Collection (171) 16. Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (171) 17. Ramones - Leave Home (148) 18. Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (148) 19. Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow (144) 20. Pink Floyd - Animals (144) 21. Pink Floyd - The Division Bell (144) 22. Pink Floyd - A Saucerful of Secrets (135) 23. Queen - A Night at the Opera (134) 24. Joni Mitchell - Blue (127) 25. Ramones - Pleasant Dreams (123) 26. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (121) 27. Roy Harper - Return Of The Sophisticated Beggar (119) 28. Neil Young - Harvest (119) 29. David Gilmour - On An Island (113) 30. Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions (110) 31. Janis Joplin - The Very Best Of Janis Joplin (110) 32. Ramones - Ramones (109) 33. Black Sabbath - Paranoid (107) 34. Pink Floyd - More (105) 35. Pink Floyd - Relics (105) 36. The Yardbirds - Little Games (105) 37. Ramones - Road to Ruin (104) 38. George Harrison - All Things Must Pass (103) 39. The Who - Quadrophenia (102) 40. The Beach Boys - Sounds of Summer (101)
Mai 8 2010, 23h011. How did you get into 29?
Simon & Garfunkel, heard a cover of Bridge Over Troubled Water but wanted to check out the orginal, glad I did!
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 49?
MC5 - Over And Over
I see people dyin', over and over
Why don't I sit around crying, over and over
I see people taking, over and over
Why don't I sit around waiting, over and over
4. What is your favorite album by 33?
Ebba Grön - Ebba Grön
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
T. Rex, one
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Eric Clapton - Easy Now
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Roy Harper - October 12th
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
Deep Purple - Machine Head
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Queen - Drowse
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Black Sabbath - Looking for Today
11. What is your favorite album by 40?
Roxy Music - Avalon
12. What is your favorite song by 10?
Neil Young - Powderfinger
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
The Beach Boys, saw them in concert last year.
14. What is your favorite song by 38?
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Polly Come Home
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
David Gilmour - This Heaven
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?
Jimi Hendrix, none unfortunally.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
18. What is your favorite album by 11?
The Kinks - Something Else By The Kinks
19. Who is your favorite member of 1?
Led Zeppelin, John Paul Jones
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?
The Clash, no
21. What is a good memory involving 27?
The Doors, when I listened to The End all the summer last year.
22. What is your favorite song by 16?
Yes - America
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47?
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen
24. What is your favorite album by 18?
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
25. What is your favorite song by 21?
Joni Mitchell - Little Green
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
27. What is your favorite album by 3?
Ramones - Ramones
28. What is your favorite song by 2?
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
30. What is your favorite song by 8?
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
The Velvet Underground, none
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
33. What is your favorite album by 12?
Rush - Moving Pictures
34. What is your favorite song by 45?
John Lennon - Woman
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34?
The Yardbirds - For Your Love
36. What is your favorite album by 48?
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?
Buffalo Springfield, unfortunally none
38. What is your favorite song by 36?
Iggy Pop - Candy
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set on You
40. What is your favorite album by 7?
The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy?
Patti Smith - People Have the Power
42. What is your favorite album by 41?
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction
43. What is your favorite song by 24?
Janis Joplin - Bye, Bye Baby
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46?
Robert Plant, when I first heard Big Log on VH1
45. What is your favorite song by 35?
Howard Shore - The Grey Havens
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
David Bowie - Queen Bitch
47. What is your favorite album by 4?
The Who - Who's Next
48. Who is a favorite member of 37?
Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
50. How many albums do you own by 20?
Bob Dylan, unfortunally none
Mar 23 2009, 16h57Hej alla svenska Led Zeppelin fans! Ni får järna gå med i min grupp: Led Zeppelin Sverige
Starta järna egna disskusioner. :)
Set 15 2008, 19h19Today 15th September 2008 died Pink Floyds keyboardplayer Richard Wright of cancer, 65 years old. I just can't believe it's true, it's so sad and I will miss him so much! Thank you for all your work, I'll always remember you! ♥
Jul 6 2008, 13h17fre 4 jul – Gary Moore
The 4th of July played Gary Moore at Pite Havsbad, Sweden. It was a night to remeber. The guitar master was brilliant and satiesfied all the 7 000 people who were there. But it was an ashamed that he didn't played Over The Hills And Far Away, and Out In The Fields. But beside that it was an amazing evening that I don't will forget very soon!
Fev 24 2008, 17h20I want to recomend everybody to join my group: http://www.lastfm.se/group/People+who+like+%22old%22+rock. Rock N' Roll forever!! :P