1.Poets of the Fall
5.Three Days Grace
20.Fair to Midland
28.Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus
29.System of a Down
37.Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset
40.Nine Inch Nails
46.Theory of a Deadman
1. What's your favorite song by 15?
2. How did you get into 20?
(Fair To Midland)
I was at work and there was this good song on radio a few times in the 6 hour work time, so I did some research when I got back home.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1?
(Poets of the Fall)
No favorite, they’re all equally awesome.
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29?
(System of a Down)
Swimming through the void
we hear the word,
we lose ourselves,
but we find it all...
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Nothing worth mentioning.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
10. When did you first get into 8?
I bought the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack and there was a song, Going Down, by them in it.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
The only one that I’m aware of is my brother’s fiancée.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
One Step Closer
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
(Three Days Grace)
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
They’re just fun to listen to.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
I honestly don’t remember. I guess I was doing what I always do when I discover new bands – hanging around online.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
They’d been around for some years.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
19. When did you get into 17?
Many years ago.
20. How long have you been into 9?
I’m not wrong by much when I say close to ten years.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Probably not, that’s a bit too far away.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
I guess there’s a song or two.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
(Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus)
I think it was Lintu.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Yes, more than one.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
There’s no song with only one listen.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Hard to say, I haven’t listened to them for a while.
30. What song got you into 40?
(Nine Inch Nails)
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
in Due Time.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
I don’t know.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
It’s none of my business who they date.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
(Theory of a Deadman)
36. Do you think 26 is/are good-looking?
Sure, but not my type.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Kuovi, 54 plays.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Videogames (song: Immortal).
42. Did you hate 43 at first
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
(Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset)
I’d think so.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Yeah they have a few.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
47. Do you like 44's name?
It’s as good a name as any.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
51.Have you ever danced to a song from 35?