Mai 4 2009, 13h35
Ago 24 2008, 15h11Forever Heavenly
A weekend festival celebrating 18 years in the life of the Heavenly Recordings label.
Founded in 1990, Heavenly has been home to artists from Saint Etienne and Manic Street Preachers through to Beth Orton, Doves, The Magic Numbers and Edwyn Collins. For three nights, the great and good from the label's entire history take over Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall and Purcell Room, putting on the best urban festival line-up of the summer.
A performance from the English indie band Saint Etienne and Dot Allison, who performs from her debut album Afterglow.
For your best chance to get tickets become a Southbank Centre Member
www.southbankcentre.co.uk/membership or phone 0871 663 2580
Ago 23 2008, 13h58The Chemical Brothers are playing a one off, free DJ gig at the Forever Heavenly Festival.
They will be taking over the lobby of the Royal Festival Hall for one night only, playing a very special one off DJ set in the company of their old friends at Heavenly Recordings.
This gig is ticketed but is entirely free. It will be legendary. Needless to say, you need to be here! Some tickets have been made available for you ahead of everyone else. All you have to do is call 0871 663 2500 and give the password "Brotherhood."
Set 21 2007, 20h46Last.fm-Mainstream-O-Meter result
cobaltgreen's top artists:
- 1 - !!!: 16% mainstream
- 2 - LCD Soundsystem: 28% mainstream
- 3 - The Rapture: 19% mainstream
- 4 - Björk: 56% mainstream
- 5 - Hot Chip: 18% mainstream
- 6 - Ladytron: 28% mainstream
- 7 - The Arcade Fire: 58% mainstream
- 8 - Bloc Party: 64% mainstream
- 9 - The Go! Team: 25% mainstream
- 10 - TV on the Radio: 27% mainstream
- 11 - Yeah Yeah Yeahs: 51% mainstream
- 12 - The Knife: 25% mainstream
- 13 - Interpol: 59% mainstream
- 14 - Air: 59% mainstream
- 15 - Out Hud: 5% mainstream
cobaltgreen is 34.18 % mainstream
Jun 19 2007, 21h55From: Calvin Harris
Date: 19 Jun 2007, 09:33
Subject: Urban Outfitters Oxford Street - Thursday:
Body: Hello! Just a short note to say that this thursday at 18:30 (i've used the 24hour clock there to avoid confusion) I am doing an acoustic set of i think 5 songs (not all of them work acoustically, unsurprisingly...) at Urban Outfitters ON Oxford Street IN London.
Its a bit of fun, come along, bring an ice cream, say hello!
Jun 19 2007, 17h06The Chemical Brothers - Do It Again
Watch the video
Think you’ve got what it takes to produce a chart topping remix?
Fancy pitting your skills against your fellow budding DJs?
Will your remix stand up to the competition, and be judged number 1 by none other than the Chemical Brothers?
Jun 11 2007, 1h12Last.fm-Mainstream-O-Meter result
cobaltgreen's top artists:
- 1 - LCD Soundsystem: 26% mainstream
- 2 - !!!: 0% mainstream
- 3 - The Arcade Fire: 58% mainstream
- 4 - Ladytron: 27% mainstream
- 5 - The Rapture: 17% mainstream
- 6 - Björk: 56% mainstream
- 7 - TV on the Radio: 25% mainstream
- 8 - Yeah Yeah Yeahs: 49% mainstream
- 9 - Interpol: 57% mainstream
- 10 - Air: 59% mainstream
- 11 - The Go! Team: 23% mainstream
- 12 - Bloc Party: 62% mainstream
- 13 - The Knife: 23% mainstream
- 14 - Annie: 14% mainstream
- 15 - Broken Social Scene: 39% mainstream
- 16 - Goldfrapp: 35% mainstream
- 17 - Hot Chip: 16% mainstream
- 18 - Beck: 76% mainstream
- 19 - Death from Above 1979: 23% mainstream
- 20 - Architecture in Helsinki: 28% mainstream
- 21 - Radiohead: 104% mainstream
- 22 - The Chemical Brothers: 48% mainstream
- 23 - Belle and Sebastian: 53% mainstream
- 24 - M83: 20% mainstream
- 25 - Boards of Canada: 33% mainstream
- 26 - M.I.A.: 18% mainstream
- 27 - Fischerspooner: 18% mainstream
- 28 - Le Tigre: 26% mainstream
- 29 - New Order: 40% mainstream
- 30 - Daft Punk: 50% mainstream
cobaltgreen is 35.93 % mainstream
Mai 7 2007, 19h06Bjork Volta Podcast Part 1
Bjork Volta Podcast Part 2
Bjork Volta Podcast Part 3
Bjork Volta Podcast Part 4
Mai 6 2007, 12h37The new album by The Chemical Brothers, 'We Are The Night' is set for release on June 18, preceded by the single 'Do It Again' on June 4.
Click here to pre-order the album from Amazon:
Mai 6 2007, 12h24The Chemical Brothers have announced a one-off live show at Trafalgar Square in London on the evening of Sunday 9th September. It will be a free concert for 9000 people. Fans can find out more about obtaining tickets for this performance by signing up for updates on the site at www.thechemicalbrothers.com