1. What's your favorite song by 14?
The Clash. 'Police and Thieves'. Lastfm says I listen to 'White Riot' more, though.
2. How did you get into 20?
Kyuss. Back in the days of Goldrush - a local record shop - I'd just randomly buy CDs that looked appealing and one day 'Welcome To Sky Valley' caught my attention!
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
Megadeth. MegaDave, duhr,
4. What's your favorite lyric by 29?
Alestorm. God, pretty much everything is singalong greatness.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Lynyrd Skynyrd. No, but some mongo keeps trying to make me go see them. MAYBE IF IT WAS 35 YEARS AGO
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
Kings of Leon. Aha Shake Heartbreak.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 2?
The Beatles. Yes, a t-shirt I got like three years ago. I <3 it.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band. The first time I ever heard them and being like, "LOL WTF GTFO CD"
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 3?
Frank Zappa. Highly unlikely.
10. How did you first get into 1?
Black Sabbath. See question 2, but replace 'Welcome To Sky Valley' with 'Paranoid'.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Clutch. Um, Dan and Dave got me into them at school and then eventually EVRY1 got into them. They were like THE band amongst my group of pals.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
Misfits. God knows. Probably something like 'Die, Die My Darling' or 'Hybrid Moments'.
13.What song made you fall in love with 5?
Bob Dylan. Most likely 'Tangled Up In Blue'.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Bob Marley & The Wailers. I'm really not a fan of 'Guiltiness'.
15. Why do you like 47's songs?
The Bouncing Souls. Because they're very fun and it's hard not to sing along to most of them.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Led Zeppelin. Um, in my bedroom?
17. How long was 19 together before you liked them?
Opeth. Ha, a good fifteen years or so. I only got into them in 2005 when Ghost Reveries came out.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Biffy Clyro. All of the songs they played when I went to see them last year because I had to spend time with Louise.
19. When did you get into 17?
The Doors. About 2005.
20. How long have you been into 39?
Cream. Dunno, about four or five years.
21. If 9 have a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
Napalm Death. No. I've seen them before just sixty miles away.
22. How many CDs do you own of 11?
AC/DC. I only actually own Highway To Hell, Back In Black, High Voltage and For Those About to Rock, but being the filthy downloader that I am, I actually have their entire discography.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Arctic Monkeys. lol
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Rage Against the Machine. Many.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
David Bowie. According to iTunes, I listened to 'It Ain't Easy' yesterday morning.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Howlin' Wolf. Probably about half of the songs that are on the compilation I have.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Neil Young. No.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Mississippi John Hurt. That would be quite impossible.
30. What song got you into 40?
Queens of the Stone Age. 'No One Knows'.
31. What is your favorite single by 37?
Guns N' Roses. Eh, dunno what songs they released as singles, but my favourite song of theirs is 'My Michelle'.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
Death. Chuck's dead, but if he was alive and hated me, I'm sure I'd just get on with my life. Or be honoured that a great man even ackowledges my existance.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Bloc Party. "gtfo fag"
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Amon Amarth. No... You're just being silly now.
35. Who has the best voice in 30?
Robert Johnson. Probably Robert Johnson.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
Mayhem. Euronymous was a right sexy bastard. Varg is a handsome chap.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Weezer. A lot.
38. How many CDs do you own of 16?
Metallica. Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice For All, Black Album and Death Magnetic. I count that as six. I also have Ride The Lightning on vinyl.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
The Mars Volta. No...
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Slayer. None of them. I'm happy with them just being in Slayer.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
The Pigeon Detectives. My favourite song's either 'Keep On Your Dress' or 'I Found Out'. Dunno what they remind me, probably seeing them live twice or something.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Venom. No, I loved them within five seconds of 'Black Metal'.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Akercocke. Dale does. Louise certainly does not.
44. Do you think your parents would like 25?
The Rolling Stones. Yes, I'm sure my mother is already quite fond of some of their songs.
45. Does 45 have a song that makes you want to dance?
46. Have you ever seen 35 in person?
Judas Priest. Aye, saw them a couple months back.
47. Do you like 44's name?
48. Is there someone in 12 that you want to go out with?
Carcass. Bill Steer is dreamy.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 46?
DragonForce. Yes. Cunt.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 34?
Blind Willie McTell. I'm almost positive that I have, but I'm not sure.
That sure was fun.
BE SURE TO JOIN ME IN ANOTHER TWO YEARS TIME WHEN I HIT 100,000 SCROBBLES