Abr 28 2013, 17h43 por cupkates
Abr 12 2013, 14h39 por emicomhttp://smash-jpn.com/live/?id=1875
Fri 12 Apr – Wilco
【Wilco】19:10 - 21:10 位?
(Chicago, Illinois, United States, since 1994, alt-country indie indie rock rock alternative, similar to Jeff Tweedy, Billy Bragg & Wilco, Loose Fur, Uncle Tupelo, Golden Smog, The Minus 5)
Jeff Tweedy ジェフ・トゥイーディー- lead vocals, rhythm, acoustic and lead guitars, bass, harmonica (1994-present)
John Stirratt ジョン・スティラット- bass, backing vocals (1994-present)
Glenn Kotche グレン・コッチェ- drums, percussion (2000-present)
Jul 13 2011, 3h44 por shug94So, I got engaged about a month ago. On the 4th of June 2011.
I just had my engagement party this past weekend, on the 9th of July 2011.
I spent some time choosing the songs, to try and choose not only songs that would get the party started, or songs that I love, but also songs that I know my fiancee loves. Sometimes I would choose my favourite song from one of her favourite artists (e.g. Spoon - The Underdog), and sometimes her favourite song by one of my favourite artists (e.g. Regurgitator - Superstraight).
Anyway, here is the list, in reverse played order from that night:
Ben Kweller – Wasted and Ready
Gomez – Girlshapedlovedrug
The Bens – Just Pretend
The White Stripes – You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl)
Regurgitator – ! (The Song Formerly Known As)
Los Campesinos! – My Year in Lists
The Grates – Sukkafish
Jens Lekman – You Are the Light
The Get Up Kids – Mass Pike
Brand New – Soco Amaretto Lime
The Black Keys – Tighten Up
Prince – 1999
The Black Keys – Have Love Will Travel
Mar 22 2010, 5h27 por the-othersideMusic Shuffle Survey
Put your music player, whatever it is, on random or shuffled play.
Answer these questions with the song you get when you hit the skip button!
Note: some songs will make sense, others won't. Don't Cheat!
Which song describes the mood you are in right now?: The Shins - New Slang
Which song describes the mood you are usually in?: Interpol - PDA
You are the only person who's completely certain there's nothing here to be into. That is all that you can do. You are a past sinner, the last winner and everything we've come to makes you, you. But you cannot safely say, while I will be away, that you will not consider sadly how you helped me to stray. You will not reach me. I am resenting a position that is past resentment, and now I can't consider. And now there is this distance.
Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?: Radiohead - I Can't
Which song describes something else you like to do?: Bright Eyes - The Awful Sweetness of Escaping Sweat
Abr 13 2008, 22h42 por natalialTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
First Band/Artist: Sondre Lerche
1) Two Way Monologue
2) I Know I Know
3) Everyone's Rooting For You
4) Airport Taxi Reception
5) Phantom Punch
Second Band/Artist: Os Mutantes
1) El Justiciero
2) Desculpe, Babe
3) Le premier bonheur du jour
5) Panis et circenses
Third Band/Artist: Mike Doughty
1) Busting Up a Starbucks
2) Tremendous Brunettes
3) Grey Ghost
4) Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well
5) I Hear the Bells
Fourth Band/Artist: Simon & Garfunkel
1) Fakin' It
2) Mrs. Robinson
3) The Boxer
Abr 6 2008, 21h38 por Adrian-ReddenI currently have
Sort by time:
- Shortest Song
0.04 - Man Man - Fishstick Gumbo
- Longest Song
47.32 - Jim O'Rourke - Happy Days
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
01. Ratatat - Nostrand
02. Ratatat - Spanish Armada
03. Wilco - Hummingbird
04. Ratatat - Tacobel Canon
05. The Unicorns - Ghost Mountain
06. Wilco - Theologians
07. The American Analog Set - Choir Vandals
08. Boards of Canada - Peacock Tail
09. The Elected - British Columbia
10. Grizzly Bear - On a Neck, On a Spit
First five songs that comes up on Shuffle:
01. Smog - All Your Women Things
02. Spoon - Take a Walk
03. Jim O'Rourke - Ghost Ship In the Storm
04. The Foundry Field Recordings - Battle Brigades Part II
05. A Hawk and a Hacksaw - Our Lady Of The Vlatva
"sex" How many songs come up?: 31
"love" How many songs come up?: 131
"hate" How many songs come up?: 17
Ago 8 2007, 23h59 por weckySide A
1. Stevie Wonder: Too High
2. Architecture In Helsinki: Do The Whirlwind
3. The Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
4. Daft Punk: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
5. Ben Folds Five: Underground
6. The Decemberists: 16 Military Wives
7. Animal Collective: We Tigers
8. Neutral Milk Hotel: Holland, 1945
9. Wilco: Theologians
10. The Unicorns: I Was Born (A Unicorn)
11. Van Morrison: These Dreams of You
12. Camera Obscura: Suspended From Class
13. Tom Petty: Walls
14. Sufjan Stevens: Chicago (Multiple Personality Disorder version)
15. Broken Social Scene: Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day)
16. Beirut: Postcards From Italy
17. Belle & Sebastian: The Stars of Track and Field
18. Keller Williams: I Could Drink a Case of You
Mai 12 2007, 17h52 por bobbysoxSetlist:
Sky Blue Sky
You Are My Face
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Side with the Seeds
A Shot In The Arm
Pot Kettle Black
Shake It Off
I'm the Man Who Loves You
At Least That's What You Said
War on War
Hate It Here
The Late Greats
Heavy Metal Drummer
Hands down the best Wilco show I've ever been to. The energy was incredible and the new songs sound even better live. Jeff even called me out in the middle of the show for knowing all the words and singing along! Best conversation of my life, I'm still in shock over it! French Kicks opened, but there were a lot of sound issues during their set that made them sound muffled and mediocre. Wilco sounded perfect, and Nels is arguably the best guitar player today. He's just insane! Do whatever you can to see this tour.
Fri 11 May – A&O Ball
Abr 7 2007, 16h52 por evilsoybeanApril 1, 2007: Theologians- This song is gorgeous. My favorite Wilco song. Maybe it's just cause I'm a sucker for piano.
April 2, 2007: My Love- Yes, I finally bought into the JT hype. I resisted this song for as long as I could, just to prove that I'm not a slave to Pitchfork and/or popular culture. Turns out I am, but I don't care. It's fun.
April 3, 2007: Evil Is- Dun-dun-dun-dun-DUN! METAL CLICHES! I'm pretty sure it's not what Early Man intended, but this song is so cheesy it's fun. As opposed to, say, Boris, who I completely respect as metal band, and most other metal bands who just suck. There's a hint of ironic fun to be found in Early Man. It's just hard to take them seriously with those lyrics.
April 4, 2007: Danger! High Voltage- Oh man, I'm addicted to this song. Fake British accents, Jack White sounding like a woman, a funky bassline, and several catchy phrases to yell. What more could I want?
April 5, 2007: Quedate Luna- Beautiful. …
Fev 28 2007, 0h40 por louisvillemike