1. How did you get into 30?
Johnny Foreigner - Heard their song Our Bipolar Friends (Ninja 2) on some internet mixtape couple of months ago and totally fell in love with the band.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Radiohead - Surprisingly enough I think it wasn't Creep, but probably the video of Karma Police on MTV (back in the day when they still played music).
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Feist - I don't listen to lyrics that much, but I really love the song Inside and Out
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Marillion - I'll give the obvious answer here and say Misplaced Childhood
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Tool - All and the EP.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows I guess...
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Sufjan Stevens - He has some sad songs, can't think of one in particular.