I heard Morden and thought it was pretty good.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Wu-Tang Clan
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Akira The Don
"I took Pat back to my mums house in North Wales; Gales, Cliffs and Stony Beaches, Patrick's not for speeches, but his face beseeches; 'Why wasn't I raised here? Sheep and cows and deer, instead of child abuse and fear.'"
I always thought his delivery there was really amazing. It's from the song 'Patrick'.
4. How did you get into 49? OutKast
My brother showed me the song Ms. Jackson
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Jamie T
Just the one.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? The Killers
Probably Mr Brightside
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Crystal Castles
Alice Practice because it reminds me of that scene from skins.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Jedi Mind Tricks
I Against I