Mar 12 2012, 8h23 por OoSabYoO
Jun 11 2010, 6h17 por alan_ramirezOpening Credis
Take My Hand - Simple Plan
7 Things - Miley Cyrus
First Day At School
We'll Be A Dream - We the Kings
Punky relaxed song. Perfect.
Falling In Love
Sleep - My Chemical Romance
It doesn't sound like a love song, but it's ok. I guess it will be a rough love.
Hot and Cold - Katy Perry
So why we are having sex? xD
The Beginning After the End - Stars
It's all instrumental, so it's ok <3
Joy Ride - The Killers
Perfect song for the situation.
Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
I guess that we will be dancing on the prom.
Inside Your Head - Eberg
Dragon Queen - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison - My Chemical Romance
I guess that i will be driving mad xD
Houses - Great Northern
It's not real, it's not real <3
Believe in Me - Demi Lovato
Fev 25 2009, 22h08 por x_Maggie_xWell, I'm extremly bored.... Let's do something, what wouldn't be boring...
I hope that it will make sense...
I'm always: EMO |Blink 182|
Emmm, not really...
I love saying: Heaven Help Us |My Chemical Romance|
I think flowers are: Pavlove |Fall Out Boy|
My fave song: She's My Winona |Fall Out Boy|
Hell yeah! Thats my most favourite song from Folie à Deux!
My parents are: Mad as Rabbit |Panic At The Disco|
I hate: Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me |leATHERMOUTH|
It doesn't make sense...
I love: Holiday |Green Day|
I was born: Snow |Red Hot Chili Peppers|
Sometimes I try too hard to be: Dead! |My Chemical Romance|
Mmmm, used to be....
I work well on things: The Curse Of Curves |Cute Is What We Aim For|
My Childhood was: Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters And The Story Of A Lonely Girl |Lostprophets|
My school: House of Wolves |My Chemical Romance|
Dez 17 2008, 1h13 por thecannibalglowHere are the best and worst songs, in my opinion, of my top ten artists!
1. My Chemical Romance
Best: You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
Worst: Sleep (The only part I like is the guitar solo. Ugh, this song really just is...meh.)
Best: Life Is a Perception of Your Own Reality
Worst: A Letter to Janelle
3. Vampire Weekend
4. Fall Out Boy
Best: Tiffany Blews (at the moment)
Worst: I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
Best: For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic
Worst: When It Rains
6. The Used
Best: Lunacy Fringe
Worst: Wake The Dead
7. Panic! at the Disco
Best: Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
Worst: The Piano Knows Something I Don’t Know
Best: Stockholm Syndrome
Worst: Hoodoo (IDK.)
Best: Get Fighted
Worst: You Burn First (By faaaaar.)
10. Tokyo Police Club
Best: Tessellate (This, and Juno)
Jun 18 2008, 5h36 por thecannibalglowWell, I love My Chemical Romance. A lot. So, I decided to see which album I really did like best.
What I did was I wrote down all the songs, checked all the ones I played, and left blank the ones that I usually skip over. Then, I calculated the percentage of the album I listen to, which will tell me which album I like the most.
Just a little thing I came up with on the plane (:
I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
[ ] Romance
Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us
Vampires Will Never Hurt You
Our Lady of Sorrows
Headfirst for Halos
[ ] Skylines and Turnstiles
[ ] Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
This Is the Best Day Ever
Score: 8/11 = 73%
Abr 18 2008, 14h25 por DiabloShaddixx1. Billy Talent
i wish you guys would do more songs like Devil In A Midnight Mass or Surrender. they're awesome songs, but some of your other songs aren't as good....wicked sweet guitar work though, i'll give you that
2. Papa Roach
what happened to songs like Thrown Away or Infest? as much as i love The Paramour Sessions, i really really miss your old work! go back to your rapcore metal roots! although if you release more songs like The Fire or My Heart Is A Fist, i'll still love you guys
3. Three Days Grace
Adam, what happened to your hair? you were so cute and adorable before you grew it out! but you wear converse all star, so i can't hold it against you too much. when are you guys going to do more songs like Let You Down or Scared? they're your best songs!
4. Fall Out Boy
Pete, stop using a pick! you play bass! you're supposed to WALK YOUR FINGERS over the strings! and when are we going ot hear about the other members of the band? it's not all about you!
Abr 12 2008, 6h11 por kantidosamaPredicciones:
1. Todas las bandas van a tener un grupito de pendejos que las abuecharan e intentaran bajarlas, salvo los smashing pumpkins y timo maas, no por calidad artistica ni mucho menos, sino por ser los últimos de cada escenario, aun asi, todas las bandas tendran el coraje para tener presentaciones completas.
2. La Presentación de Austin TV tendrá algo relacionado con los Smashing Pumpkins, ya sea que toquen su cover a Tonight Tonight (aunque sea un pedacito), o van a salir disfrazados como en video de la canción.
3. Sorpresivamente, Miranda y Belanova no serán tan abucheados como se espera, gran parte del publico le gritará a Denisse "chichis, chichis, chichis"
4. The Faint volverá a tocar con huevita (lo se, simplemente lo se)
5. Jim James de My Morning Jacket se sube con Connor O'Brest a cantar "At The Bottom of Everything", además de que Connor estará en el show de The Faint, y tal vez, Connor devuelva el favor a MMJ
Jan 19 2008, 12h28 por Tenshaii
Dez 10 2007, 17h17 por disenchaanted
Nov 16 2007, 19h53 por cookie-eaterTranslated spanish-english ^^
1. Choose and artist/band and answer the following questions with their song's names: My Chemical Romance
2. Are you girl or boy?: Sister to Sleep
3. Describe yourself: I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
4. What people thinks about you?: Disenchanted
5. How you feel about yourself?: Dead!
6. Describe you relation with your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend: I Don't Love You
7. How is you relation with your current girlfriend/boyfriend/prospect?: Sleep
8. Where do you want to be right now?: Cemetery Drive
9. How are you in love?: Demolition Lovers
10. How is your life?: The End
11. What would be your wish if you only have one?: All i want for chistmas is you
12. Some quote or phrase: Kill All Your Friends
13. Farewell: Famous Last Words