Set 12 2012, 22h45 por Kate_Leto
Jun 18 2010, 20h33 por Shasolace
Out 19 2009, 22h42 por CharlieDriggsBest songs of 1978
1. Dead Boys - Ain't It Fun
2. Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
3. Magazine - Shot by Both Sides
4. Blondie - Picture This
5. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
6. Sniff'n'the Tears - Driver's Seat
7. Lou Reed - Berlin (Live; Take No Prisoners)
8. Graham Parker & The Rumour - Don't Ask Me Questions
9. Rockets - On the Road again
10. Rahul Dev Burman - Shalimar (Title Music)
11. Gang Of Four - Damaged Goods
12. Ijahman Levi - Jah Heavy Load
13. The B-52's - Rock Lobster
14. Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
15. San Ul Lim - Nae MaEumE JuDanEul GgalGo (Lay Silk On My Heart)
16. Bob Dylan - Changing of the Guards
17. Wire - Outdoor Miner
18. Penetration - Free Money
19. Devo - Come Back Jonee
20. Sarah Brightman and Hot Gossip - I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper
21. Tom Robinson Band - Glad To Be Gay
22. Annette Peacock - My Mama Never Told Me How To Cook
Set 27 2009, 20h07 por aencea
Jan 11 2009, 22h36 por Bayou16For my b-day disco theme party, I made a playlist. (Requested by hdsander) I want to see people dancing all night! If you have any recommandations, feel free to reply I'll appreciate ^^
disco, soul, funk, house, 70s, 80s tags are accepted.
1- Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday
2- Village People - Y.M.C.A.
3- Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
4- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
5- Rufus - Ain't Nobody
6- Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
7- Patrick Juvet - Où Sont Les Femmes
8- Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
9- Claude François - Alexandrie Alexandra
10- Amii Stewart - Knock on Wood
11- Boney M - Sunny
12- Bee Gees - Night Fever
13- Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive
14- ABBA - Dancing Queen
15- Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
16- Imagination - Just an Illusion
17- Irene Cara - Fame
18- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
19- Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know
20- Earth, Wind & Fire -…
Jan 2 2009, 3h46 por tinosoft89Esta lista la encontre de un blog muy interesante, aunque la fente la pondré abajao, esta lista me agradó mucho, le adapté unas copcones para cambiarle las canciones que no les gusta y es solo mi opinión cualquiera puede tener su playlist para las fiestas de fin de año e inicio de nuevo año :D
Billy Idol - Dancin' With Myself
The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
Daft Punk - One More Time
The B-52's - Rock Lobster
Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noise
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Harry Belafonte - Jump in the Line
Hercules and Love Affair - Blind
Alaska y Los Pegamoides - Bailando
The Clash - I Fought the Law (o cambiala por London Calling)
Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (se puede cambiar por September)
Delorean - As Time Breaks Off
Trio - Da Da Da (si vives en méxico o en algun lugar de latinoamerica lo pueden cambiarla por le versión de Molotov :D)
Plastic Bertrand - Ça Plan Pour Moi
Tracey Ullman - Breakaway
Jun 30 2008, 14h28 por Amelia716Out of boredom I decided to post an entry with some of the first songs I ever heard from the artists in my top 10 (and some others)
1. Placebo - Though I don't listen to them that much anymore, they still are one of the best for me. And though I've watched a couple videos on MTV years ago, I consider Centrefolds my first Placebo song. Simply, that was the song that drew me to their music and persuaded me to download their albums.
2. Regina Spektor - Fidelity was the first song I heard from her. Then I downloaded all her albums and went nutso. Without Regina I wouldn't be what I am now. And this is not exaggerating! It was her song Lady (a tribute to Billie Holiday) that got me started on the whole jazz thing. Love that creative, quirky, sweet Regina.
3. Amy Winehouse - Funky music junkie. But I don't really care about her personal life. She does some good music and that's it. First song ever was Rehab, which I didn't like at first. Shortly after that I got addicted to her. Nowdays I hardly ever play a few of her songs.
Fev 21 2008, 4h28 por renatocalisto1-Who Are You
4-Heart of Glass
5-One Nation Under a Groove
6-Is This Love
8-Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't)
9-Werewolves of London
10-Down in the Tube Station at Midnight
11-Another Girl, Another Planet
12-One Way or Another
14-Pump It Up
15-hey hey my my(into the black)
Nov 1 2007, 0h36 por erasethedoubt1. Why did you take this quiz?
Track: Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias
Answer: Umm... bailamos means 'we dance' in Spanish, so I guess because I'd rather take this quiz than dance? lol
2. Where will you meet your wife/husband?
Track: Going Under by Evanescence
Answer: Apparently I'm going to meet my husband underwater or underground then.
3. Where will you "hug" your wife/husband for the first time?
Track: Heaven's a Lie by Lacuna Coil
Answer: Since the title implies that Heaven is not real, I guess we'll be hugging in Hell? =D
4. What is your secret dream?
Track: Swing Life Away by Rise Against
Answer: Finally, I give an answer that makes sense... I dream of a place where I can live a euphoric, carefree life
5. What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your autopsy?
Track: I Can't Remember by Alice in Chains
Answer: Self-explanatory... I'm not gonna remember what song they'll play when my autopsy is performed, lol
6. Who will throw a party after you die?
Set 7 2006, 7h39 por kiramekiHow Many Songs?
Probably more songs than I will _ever_ listen to. But I'll just keep adding more and more until I fill up my harddrive. Then I'll probably delete bunches and just add more. ^_^
Sort by Song Title:
First: Shiina Kayta & Mutou Yoshiaki - 'Mori no Otomotachi'
Last: 風 ~The Wind Knows How I Feel~
I ignored a mistagged track by aiko for that first one. I can't stand having so many mistagged tracks, but I guess what comes with the territory. The territory of.. er.. having so many songs, I mean. >_>
Sort by Time:
Shortest: Item (0:02)
Longest: ART OF LIFE (29:00)
Wow. 2 seconds. That's just sad. It's from the first Zelda no Densetsu OST, so I guess back then that's just how game music was, eh? Ignoring Podcasts and tracks that are a full album I figured ART OF LIFE would be the longest. I haven't actually listened to it all the way through once. I really should. Everytime I start to I think about hide and it makes me sad, even though I was never a big X Japan fan.