1. How did you get into 29? (Trijntje Oosterhuis)
She was part of Total Touch, and later she started to sing solo songs, some of which I listen to.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Frank Boeijen)
I don't remember. I have known him since my childhood. Maybe Kronenburg Park or Zwart wit.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Krezip)
you try to hide your mind for good
You know it ain't fair
but you're just misunderstood
Now try, just try to say
What's on your mind
4. How did you get into 49? (Snap!)
I listened a lot to them in the 1990s and I still like them.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (2 Unlimited)
One or two.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Secret Garden)
The winning song of Eurovision Song Contest 1995, Nocturne. I once have heard other tracks of them, but I can't remember actually.