It was after his "controversial" AMA performance. I liked the song he was singing, the performance and I liked his attitude on stage.
02. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - (Five)
When The Lights Go Out.
03. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? - (Enation)
Enation's songs have amazing lyrics, so it's really hard to choose but I think my favourite lyric would have to be from the song Feel This: "What if I told you your tears haven't been ignored, and everything that was taken can be restored?"
04. What is your favourite album by 46? - (Taylor Swift)
05. How many albums by 13 do you own? - (Fady Maalouf)
06. What is your favourite song by 50? - (Empty Trash)
07. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? - (The Downtown Fiction)
08. What is your favourite album by 15? - (Augustana)
Can't Love, Can't Hurt. It's such a beautiful album ♥
09. What is your favourite song by 4? - (The Academy Is...)