1. I rode into town on a crippled horse.
2. She left a lipstick letter on a mirror shattered on the bathroom floor.
3. Now and then it keeps you running, never seems to die.
Windfall- Son Volt
4. Ricky got the quarters for the table and broke.
Horseshoe Lounge - Slaid Cleaves
5. She said she was leaving, so I went to follow.
Georgia Hard - Robbie Fulks
6. Headed down South to the land of the pines, thumbin' my way into North Caroline.
Wagon Wheel-Old Crow Medicine Show
7. I was 18, my brother was 21.
Down the River - Chris Knight
8. I hear Mariachi static on my radio.
Carmelita by Warren Zevon
9. I'm just tryin' to make a livin', an old man of 39.
California Snow - Dave Alvin
10. You can lie to your Mama, you can lie to your race.
When the Pin Hits the Shell-Drive By Truckers