• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 21 2009, 1h35

Numbers.

Ok all u do is count from a number to zero
    whoever gets zero wins

rules:
    you cannot doublepost
    you CAN post more than once a day (no doubleposting)

ok the number is 218

• oh, this game. lol

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?
    • Usuário
    • Fev 25 2009, 14h27

Yeah, you know I'm easy, and I know it's true. Is this infatuation, or am I addicted to you? Because I, I need to know what you want, I, I wonder how you're feeling, and I, I need to know how you feel, I cannot guess anymore, are you for real?

Hope is only a waking dream.
    - Aristotle

- Aristotle

- Aristotle

- Aristotle

- Aristotle

- Aristotle

• Usuário
    • Jul 11 2009, 15h49

• 202. the game continues!

Give me more loving than I've ever had, make it all better when I'm feeling sad, tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not. Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you, l love being around you, you make this easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. Give me more loving from the very start, piece me back together when I fall apart, tell me things you never even tell your closest friends. Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had and I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you, you make it easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you. as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4... There's only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you, I love you. There's only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, and that's what I'll do, I love you, I love you, 1 2 3 4, I love you, I love you!

1 2 3 4 I Love You - Plain White T's

Erika, my fiance, I'll always love you. Don't ever forget that. Even if you want me to leave, I'l still love you and only you. You're the only thing I've ever needed. Let's endure this last year, and then after you're done with this senior year of school, let's make this engagement a marriage. I love you.
    1/1/10

• x_yasmin disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 23h34

• LuuLiii disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 6 2010, 23h36

- L u u -
    .. Hate, I'm Your Hate, I'm Your Hate When You Want Love ..
    • aamulote disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 22 2010, 10h03

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live. -Mark Twain

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.