Group image

• Group image

as said by elf_princess on kitty, we need an image here to represent us...

what about this ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/DarkRainbow84/courtneyloveputa20031yo.jpg

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 1 2005, 23h19
    made by Tuesday for the KR CD compolation thing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/tuesday13/Front.jpg

• Nice !

Which compilation are you talking about ?

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 2 2005, 15h15
    I vote for the kitty&radio one...

That picture of Courtney is cool, but we might not want people to automatically associate us with her...

• Re:

Quoth SpungeonLilly:
    I vote for the kitty&radio one...

That picture of Courtney is cool, but we might not want people to automatically associate us with her...

Yeah, you're right...
    but I think a drawing of a kitty listening to radio with earphones would be better, don't you think ?

someone keen on graphic ?

• -sssh- disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 2 2005, 20h33
    Please, I'm begging you not to pick a Courtney picture. The kitty-with-a-radio one is pretty good (very clever). I can't help with making the one you ask for DarkRainbow, because I'm rubbish with computer graphics.

• Re:

Quoth -sssh-:
    Please, I'm begging you not to pick a Courtney picture. The kitty-with-a-radio one is pretty good (very clever). I can't help with making the one you ask for DarkRainbow, because I'm rubbish with computer graphics.

well, i almost agree...but i wonder why YOU say why not?
    i was the hated 'Longsnot' in a past life at KR before weasels ripped my flesh.

Don't look for premiums or coupons...
  • I think that people say things like that because Courtney doesn't even pay for the site anymore--and she isn't really officially associated with the site anymore.

I don't think the forum for KR regulars would ever need to turn into another C. Love fan group--there is already one of those on last.fm.

I like the kitty with the radio one too. It's a pity I didn't see this thread earlier.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.