• Best Concerts

okay what's the best concert you've ever been to? or top 3 best concerts if you want...

i'll start

in no order:
    state radio, matt costa, and the aquabats

• missclio disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 8 2007, 7h46
    The Matches is the best group I've seen live
    in a close second is Head Automatica & Jack's Mannequin

• Best concerts

Ah, the best concert i ever saw was A7X. im not a huge fan of them, but they had the best show ive ever saw. My second has to be the suicide machines, third is probably never turn back, there a local band but they make great music. go check them out on myspace.

• Larrikin Love

I was standing at the back of the venue having previously given my spare ticket away cause a mate didn't show I was feeling a bit shit but they came on, played my favourite track (On Sussex Downs) first and I thought FUCK IT and dived straight in to the pit spending the next hour getting very sweaty indeed then walking home soaked through feeling euphoric and woke up the next day unable to walk from the jumping around.

• Motion City Soundtrack

Was ill that day & wasn't really too excited about going because of it. The Matches & Ok! Go opened & I was starting to get into it. The Motion City came on & Wow.

They opened with Attractive Today which is just about, amazing. & the played Capital H after that, which is my favourite my them.

They were just so amazing. & The Future Freaks me out is awesome live, coz of the way the crowd sings everything =]

& if a double decker bus,crashes into both of us,
    To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die,
    & if a ten ton truck, kills the both of us,
    To die by your side well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 9 2007, 23h33
    Radiohead, Foo Fighters (Afoostic tour), and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Radiohead was unbelievable. I recommend anyone to see them live.

• Usuário
    • Jan 14 2007, 14h56
    David Gilmour

• Usuário
    • Jan 15 2007, 0h48
    Definitely Muse. They were amazing!

• Usuário
    • Jan 15 2007, 4h19

A couple artists

I honestly don't know what was the best concert I've seen. I've been to over 50 concerts and I don't know how to justify who was the best, but...

Slipknot was really good live. They have such an energy to them that a lot of bands don't have.

GWAR puts on really good shows, I don't even like their music thats recorded. But they put on really fun shows.

Disturbed is a band that every time I see them they sound perfect. Excellent live!

I saw someone said a7x and I paid $15 for my ticket to see them. I'm not a fan in the least bit and I went because they're suppossed to have a good live show. I was very bored through the entire show, it was one of the worst I've been to.

Ne-Yo was really good live too. He has a great voice and he's a good dancer too.

• liyah40 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 18 2007, 12h14
    ryan adams, mando diao, the subways, my chemical romance

"...I'm sick of spending these lonely nights, training myself not to care..."
  • I once saw a video of a flaming lips concert where they handed everyone a laser pointer on the way in, then filled the room with dry ice and threw a giant beachball into the crowd for people to point at.
    Would have loved to have been there.

• I saw lots of concerts during the last 30 years, so it's hard to tell which one was the best. But there are some, I won't forget that easily ;-) ...
    One was the Johnny Winter concert 28 years ago @ Rockpalast night, which was so stunningly good, it got me addicted to blues and rock'n'roll on the spot (although I hardly managed to stay awake until it started at about 3 a.m., the first few chords got me fully awake again, better than a weeks load of coffee *lol*).
    Another was a concert of the canadian folkrock band Les charbonniers de l'enfer @ Rudolstadt Dance And Folk Festival TFF some 3 or 4 years ago, as they really made the place boil like hell (they really lived up to their name *lol*). You should have seen the place, packed with people from throughout Europe, all of them excited... That probably was one of the hottest concerts I've ever seen & I'm still sad I didn't manage to get hold of some CDs, as these are rarely available in Germany...
    And rank 3 goes to the French Cajun band Le Clou, who often played at smaller festivals in Germany during the eighties; I still like their style, as it always makes me want to dance ;-) ...

And on the 8th day, God created the Blues.
    • lechies disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 21 2007, 12h32
    Muse's concert was heaven.

• 1. Pixies - Norfolk, Va (Dec '04)
    2. Mindless Self Indulgence - San Francisco (Oct '03)
    3. Mike Doughty - Carrboro, NC (Sept '05)

EDIT: Forgot to include Garbage - Raleigh, NC (Oct '98). Which should be number one, but since it was so long ago, I forgot about it.

Editado por misterspaceman em Jan 22 2007, 17h23
  • I'd have to say the best (and only (so far)) concert I've gone to was Deftones (August '06). :-|

• yo?

For the kid that said he didnt like a7x's live show, did they do the guitar solo? i saw them at ozzfest and they had So much energy. lacuna coil was amazing at ozzfest too. i was like front row for A7X so that might be why i thought it was so amazing...

• Pearl Jam in Winnipeg. The Supersuckers opened for them. It was one of the best in my opinion. Especially when they ended with Rockin in the Free World.

My name.....is Raoul Duke, and we must have a sweet. What's the score here? What comes next?
  • Billy Talent, AFI, and Rise Against. All-American Rejects are pretty awesome live too. :]

• i've never seen nirvana live, but i got the dvd, and they were awesome, real entertainment. the white stripes is also very good live!

Chew your meat up for you
    Pass it back and forth
    In a passionate kiss
    From my mouth to yours
    I like you
    • inawic disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2007, 18h45
    Muse! I was in heaven...

• Usuário
    • Jan 29 2007, 23h07
    I would have to say Muse as well, they were amazing.

• N00bler disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 7 2007, 18h17
    Yup Muse for sure! At the end of their show everyone was in a daze, like they were waking up from a dream.

• my chemical romance (with rise against! taking back sunday, and underoath), my chemical romance (with alkaline trio and reggie and the full effect), taking back sunday (with angels&airwaves, head automatica, and the subways)

hehe :]

• Usuário
    • Abr 20 2007, 4h34
    I'm going to have to say Muse too, absolutely amazing live.

• Usuário
    • Mai 13 2007, 12h34
    AC/DC because it was the first.
    The Smiths.
    Feist was probably the best, but I'm seeing Emily Haines in 3 weeks so Feist will hopefully be #2.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.