Not working at all.

• Not working at all.

Installed the component and it's just plain not showing up in my preferences. Any suggestions?

• P5ych3d disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 10 2010, 12h50
    Hmm I have the same problem. My tracks arent scrobbling. Its the first time im using Windows 7, think it has something to do with that? sorry for thread hijack ;)

• Perecca disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 10 2010, 22h48
    Since I updated foobar to latest version, 1.0.3. and added foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7., Last.fm scrobbler isn't working, it doesn't recognise that music is playing at all. No problem with Winamp or WMP.

• Neitsyt disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 4 2010, 4h39
    :S please we need scrobble our tracks! new update for win7+fb2k 1.0.2

• HavikK disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 21 2010, 17h02
    having same problem on win7 32bit.

On top of the world, in a plastic ashtray. - SikTh
  • same on win7 64-bit

• HavikK disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 21 2010, 19h32
    got mine working now. In get plugin, just choose foobar 0.9.4, then select the foobar program in your directory.. working for me on audioscrobbler 2.3.1

On top of the world, in a plastic ashtray. - SikTh
  • from console:
    Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 182 tracks.
    Audioscrobbler: Could not connect to host
    Audioscrobbler: Waiting 60 seconds to retry.
    Audioscrobbler: Waiting 120 seconds to retry.

last.fm status : Submissions X CRITICAL

Does it mean that problen is with last.fm ???

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 26 2010, 22h14
    sienikas_aukio said:
    from console:

I've been having this same problem over the past couple of days. Clearing out the console doesn't seem to help.

The console also said something about trying to read multiple ID3v2 tags. I don't know if that's relevant to the situation at all.

• Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 41 cached tracks...
    Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 42 cached tracks...

I face such problems since yesterday
    maybe it's some kind of protocol change/update or i don't know

• xabbott disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 29 2010, 19h00
    Using Foobar 1.1 with foo_audioscrobbler.dll (Audioscrobbler 1.4.7) and it's working fine. Win7x64
    Opening track for playback:
    Audioscrobbler: Submitting track...
    Audioscrobbler: Submission succeeded.

• I have the same setup as you xabbott, but I keep getting connection errors. It seems to happen after it scrobbles tracks I've played from my iPod.

Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 30 cached tracks... Audioscrobbler: Connection error

• sienikas_aukio said:
    from console:

Yes, if you see that the submissions are critical, that means you will not be able to submit scrobbles at all. This is a Last.fm issue (that happens far too often, IMO).

• I get this problem as well. I have 295 songs cached, but every time I try to submit them, it gives a could not connect error. It even says "Submitting 10 of 295 cached tracks". Did anybody end up figuring this out?

dinosaurs_rule said:
    Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 41 cached tracks...

• dr3tri disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 2 2011, 23h25

Got it working after some gimmicks.. . .

newwavefan32 said:
    I get this problem as well. I have 295 songs cached, but every time I try to submit them, it gives a could not connect error. It even says "Submitting 10 of 295 cached tracks". Did anybody end up figuring this out?

dinosaurs_rule said:
    Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 41 cached tracks...

I first tried to use foobar2000's own scrobbler without success.

Then i installed lastfm's scrobbler which recognized WMP automatically, which worked well.. anyhow, i use Foobar2000 for all music listening so i had to continue trying.
    Then i tried to add Foobar2000 to it by pressing "Add".
    I had Foobar playing and install wizard asked if it is OK to it shut that down.
    I closed foobar myself, and THEN clicked OK. Wizard informed me that it was unable to close foobar.. . daa.. .

After that it was needed to either choose from two Foobar versions (which both were older than current version). I decided to add it via browsing foobar2000.exe from Program files (x86)\foobar2000 folder. Wizard "analysed" that version is that newer one of those two that it had on its database already. OuKei.
    Scrobbling didn't work though.

I added it again from LastFM Scrobbler: tools -> Get Plugin -> Music Player Detection and Browsed Foobar2000.exe again from Program files.

This time i decided to let install wizard to close that foobar2000 because it was playing once again, and after wizard was done its routines, i restarted foobar and scrobling worked this time.

Coincidence? Dunno. Anyhow... i don't care as long as it works. :)

• Plugin broke at the same time as I updated from v 1.1.8 beta 6 to 1.1.8 stable. Just caching tracks now and not submitting.

Edit: Suspect it might be something else causing the issue, I'm having a look to make sure.

Edit Edit: Yeah, it was something else - Plugin confirmed working fine in 1.1.8 stable.

• ptman101 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 11 2011, 20h47
    i'm using win 7 64 bit Audioscrobbler 1.4.7 and it's working fine. in preferences tools ]Audioscrobbler ..check box enable Audioscrobbler fill in a count name password Submissons check box Submit tracks from dynamic sources Field remappings Artist: [%artist%], Album: [%album%], Title: [%title%], MB Track ID: [%musicbrainz_trackid%]

anyway that's how things are setup here and it works hope that can be some kinda help

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.