Where the Heck do i put this .DLL file?

• Where the Heck do i put this .DLL file?

last.fm plugin isn't working, so i decided to try foobar's own support for plugins. i've got a .dll file sitting here on my desktop, but when i use foobar's "import component" button, it won't accept this file type

what do

• haha, oh wow. just figured it out, apparently i'm just supposed to manually move the .dll, and not use any fancy kind of import feature

ignore this thread, wish i could delete it

• chupstix disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 13 2012, 5h29
    For future reference:

Since Foobar v1.0 and up, you can import a component using the "Intall..." button under File -> Preferences -> Components

or you can manually add the .dll in the "components" directory of your Foobar2000 folder, and restart the application :)

• For Future reference:
    CTRL+P > Normally, open the Compenents page.

"People see rock and roll as, as youth culture, and when youth culture becomes monopolised by big business, what are the youth to do? Do you, do you have any idea?
    I think we should destroy the bogus capitalist process that is destroying youth culture."
  • I have the same problem but it isn't allowing me to manually add the 'dll file to the components directory of my foobar2000 folder.

Can someone please help me? I've been trying to figure this out of over half an hour and it's pissing me off.

• Niggerosity said:
    I have the same problem but it isn't allowing me to manually add the 'dll file to the components directory of my foobar2000 folder.

Can someone please help me? I've been trying to figure this out of over half an hour and it's pissing me off.

File>prefences>Componets>Install... Select zip file and Click Open. Restart Foobar2000
    and File>prefences>Tools>Audioscrobbler>enable audioscrobbler add your username and password. Click OK.

• mete_plus said:
    File>prefences>Componets>Install... Select zip file and Click Open. Restart Foobar2000
    and File>prefences>Tools>Audioscrobbler>enable audioscrobbler add your username and password. Click OK.

Thanks for the excellent instructions.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.