Garbage, Indeed! A whole new group!

• Angry_B8 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 14 2006, 14h39

Garbage, Indeed! A whole new group!

Yay, an all fresh and new Garbage Group! Aren't we all excited and anxious to start?!

So, what's new with Garbage, we got this rumoured best of album coming out somewhere in april or may, supposedly called Absolute Garbage.

Meanwhile, the band itself is on indefinite hiatus, but they said they'd be back, and I think they will, and am hoping they don't take too long :)

So, what do you guys think, will they be back or will they throw the towel in the ring?

Fluffy Bunnies Galore!
  • Well, with other bands, they disband (no pun intended) because of creative differences or because they just don't get along that well. But I don't think either of those things apply to this band. They might go their separate ways and do solo things or other band things, but I bet there'll always be Garbage, until one of them dies.

I collect spores, molds, and fungus.

Check out the new group If The Illuminati Creeps You Out..., where you can see morphs of musicians, because I have nowhere else to put them. Also, feel free to check my mix (soon to be mixes) on 8tracks.com. Especially good if you don't know what you want to listen to.
    • Angry_B8 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 14 2006, 20h55
    Amen!

Fluffy Bunnies Galore!

• I can't wait when Garbage reunites...
    They have did it before after Beautiful Garbage.

• Uh...
    How did I get moderator options on this group?
    And how can I now edit the description?

• True to my word, the first ten members get all the permissions, that way if anything ever happens to me you can all duke it out. That's 10 members not including me, that means the next person to join gets all the permissions, too.

I collect spores, molds, and fungus.

Check out the new group If The Illuminati Creeps You Out..., where you can see morphs of musicians, because I have nowhere else to put them. Also, feel free to check my mix (soon to be mixes) on 8tracks.com. Especially good if you don't know what you want to listen to.
  • Well, that must be me then. I wonder what these permissions include. I am a Danish Garbage-fan since 1996. I find it very frustrating that they apparently have split up. I hope it will not be for good. And in the meantime I would appreciate if Shirley would keep being active as frontwoman of a replacement band or as a solo artist.

• Angry_B8 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 23 2006, 23h26
    Ooh, watch what your saying there, they did definitely NOT split up, wait, let me see if I can find that message of them somewhere...

Ah, here it is: http://www.garbage.com/news/news.php?uid=320

You see, dear worried and confused, no need to fret, they too are looking forward to the next chapter of Garbage, so I think we can rest in peace knowing that they'll be back!

Wheee!

Fluffy Bunnies Galore!
  • Ok, they are definately not split up. I just hope this break will not be indefinite. We waited pretty long for BLEED LIKE ME, so long that I had doubts we would get an album after all.

• hjga disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 17 2006, 0h09
    I think it would be very hard for them to do another album, maybe going on tour again (well actually that sounds very possible) but with Shirley doing a solo album and the precedents the band has (having like 4 years between Beutiful Garbage and Bleed like me) I think it´s really hard... too bad since it´s one of my top favorites of all time

I´m still looking forward to Shirley´s album, I hope it keeps the same kind of feeling Garbage had

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 18 2008, 15h28
    yay! im excited. a new garbage. lol

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.