Whos the best WWE Champ ever?

• HBK123 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 14 2006, 11h38

Whos the best WWE Champ ever?

Who do you think is the best WWE Champ ever?
    My answer is simple - THE ROCK! =)

Keep Rollin!
    • Flyct disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 14 2006, 13h37
    Hard to disagree with that. :)

• stven disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 21 2006, 22h32
    totally

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 27 2006, 4h57
    It really depends on what you define as a good champ. Someone with good wrestling ability? Someone with good mic work? Someone who's over, and can really carry the crowd?

Or is it a blend of the three? Someone like... Eddie Guerrero? Or Shawn Micheals? Maybe Kurt Angle?

Or even the one man who many (Including me) think brought wrestling to the public eye, Hulk Hogan?

Nah, I don't think it's any of those. I think it's Ric Flair. The one man who's had more memorable matches than anyone, really, the one legend that one can say "Yeah, that guy's cool", be it now, (See Edge VS Flair - TLC), or years ago (Terry Funk VS Flair, sometime in 89, or Flair VS Steamboat).

• My Personal Favorites are Triple HHH and Bret "the Hitman" Hart

"Every year I hear, metal is dying. It's been dying since f--king 1978!"
    - OZZY
  • Best wwe Champion... Bret Hart

When i used to watch it, 1997-2001.

• The best Champ ever is in my Opinion the Rock.
    He is Simply Amazing!!!

• The Rock, Stone Cold or HHH.

My Personal Favourite/s are Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle.

• Usuário
    • Jan 4 2007, 1h15
    In terms of general public popularity, merchandise and such, it's hard to argue with guys like Hogan, Austin, Rock, or even Cena.

But in my own opinion, I'd say someone like Beniot, Hart, or HBK. Maybe even RVD or Jericho.

• Rock and Hogan but HHH is close

• In my opinion the best WWE champs were Bret Hart and HBK because they are total packages with great wrestling skills and an amazing charisma.

It's Clobberin Time!!!
    • antman54 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 12 2007, 15h23
    the man who should still be it if they could ever stop blowin cena and that edge

rock on mother f*^*&
    • Usuário
    • Jan 15 2007, 1h14
    This is a tough one. In my opinion I would say HBK, The Undertaker, CHRIS JERICHO.

• Yeah, HHH was quite a good champion. But are we talking... Raw / Smackdown? Or overall?

I think that if Mankind had a longer run, the same as Kane, they would of been great champions. but my pick has to be Stone Cold Steave Austin.

• Usuário
    • Jan 18 2007, 18h17
    Undertaker, The Rock and Stone Cold of course.

• Kurt Angle, Steve Austin or Triple H (from the 2000-era).

• Shawn Michaels !!!!

• Usuário
    • Out 30 2009, 17h55
    rock? yes, the rock is gooood.

• Usuário
    • Jan 1 2010, 23h24
    Stone Cold Steven Austin, Kurt Angle and Y2J

• Usuário
    • Jan 15 2010, 17h51
    Stone Cold and The Rock

• Eddie Guerrero

Cheers
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Jan 29 2013, 18h48
  • the rock

50 cent 90s aftermath alternative alternative hip-hop alternative rap alternative rock atlanta b1gga baltimore bay area bloodraw brazilian brick squad cali chicago cloud rap columbus compton dc dipset dirty south east coast east coast rap electronic elle varner experimental female vocalists fly society fucking swag g-funk g-unit gangsta rap good music grime gucci mane hard rock hardcore rap harlem hip hop latino hip-hop hip-hop dominicano hipster rap horrorcore houston industrial industrial metal industrial rock instrumental hip-hop jaheim kevin cossom king of pop long beach los angeles louisiana rap loverance memphis memphis rap metal miami mindless behavior mississippi mmg neo-soul new jack swing new york nu metal ofwgkta ohio philly philly rap pittsburgh portland punk rock rap rap nacional rapcore reggaeton rnb rock shady slow jams southern hip hop southern rap staten island strange music swag teairra marie underground hip-hop underground rap west coast west coast rap west coast underground yo
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.