'days of speed' better than 'catch flame'

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 2 2006, 21h20

'days of speed' better than 'catch flame'

i thought that latest album was gunna be a blinder but it still dont beat me fav live album ever, anyone disagree and think catch flame is better?

• St0rm disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 9 2006, 15h27
    days of speed is better, as it contains jam and style council tracks how can it fail to be :)

there's a live bootleg of the paul weller movement in concert floating around which some of us have got. if anyone wants it, let me know

• Paul Weller Movement

Is it the same as the live Video from Brixton Acad ?
    Or is it from a different venue ?

Peace and Love

B*$£%$d going to have listen to them both again now!

The Kids Are Screaming For That James Brown Style !!!!
  • Days is my fave Weller LP as it happens.

Catch Flame is just about ok - I can't say I play it at all other than on shuffle random!

• Dadal1er disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 1 2008, 3h42
    I prefer Days Of Speed too, as the Heliocentric trax which seemed a bitt dull to me are much improved in the acoustic context. Love-Less or Science give me the chills. And as you said, it's got Jam & Style Council :p
    Catch Fire is about ok to me, but I prefer Live Wood to it. Anyways, they're all worthwhile.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 4 2008, 17h40
    just been listening to days of speed, he does those heliocentric songs more justice live and acoustic

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.