• Do you fit in?

My musical preference is 15.07% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 65.49%, which apparently is moderate. :)

Hello.
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 28 2007, 7h53
    My musical preference is 29.77% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• 51.02%

• Well this is horribly shocking. I'm practically a spokesperson.

My musical preference is 94.69% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

--• Danny •--
  • My musical preference is 19.54% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• 43.61%

• My musical preference is 31.97% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

There is no way to heavy metal... Heavy metal is the way
    • Bvorak disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 11 2007, 8h12
    Mine's 83.9%... guess I should join considering the fact that I also got 0.72 on the AEP...

• Usuário
    • Nov 12 2007, 11h59
    My musical preference is 32.04% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 74.79%, i fit in!:)

• Say-Rawr disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 12 2007, 19h42
    My musical preference is 81.97% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 76.34% woo.

• My musical preference is 74.82% :D Yays!! I fit in!!!

• Usuário
    • Nov 29 2007, 20h11
    My musical preference is 41.3% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• Usuário
    • Dez 4 2007, 1h31
    My musical preference is 35.3% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

actually I'm surprised it's that high.

• My musical preference is 66.91% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

• Mine went up...

My musical preference is 39.78% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

But I still don't fit in. :(

...Without music, life would be a mistake...

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Fev 6 2011, 19h52
    • Usuário
    • Jan 25 2008, 23h57
    My musical preference is 78.33% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in! ^_^

• 76.53%

Yey.

• bisa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2008, 13h08
    My musical preference is 55.62% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

A group for the fans of Pinguinradio.nl
    http://www.last.fm/group/Pinguinradio.nl
    • Usuário
    • Jan 30 2008, 23h03
    My musical preference is 63.02% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 36.19% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I thought it'd be lower

GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    ^better than a blank sig.
    • Big_Dip disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 9 2008, 17h36
    My musical preference is 62.77% similar to the We Have Exponential Profiles group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Don't panic...
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.