Welcome - please read first.

• VGB disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 21 2006, 6h54

Welcome - please read first.

Hello, my name is Robbie and I started this little thing.

This is a place for music, to find some people around our small community that might have the same interests, to make some new friends to go to shows with, or whatever.

THE RULE:
    This is not UAT forums part two. Music related only please, I don't want any keyboard courage nerd fights about pirates vs. ninjas or whatever, there's enough of that in school, this is a haven for music, please treat it so. So follow that simple rule and I'll keep the forum on an open post policy.

Also, We're rather small on members at the moment, so tell your friends.

Rock on.

• Lap sitting?

In other words, no in-depth philisophical debates on the ethics of sitting in the lap of another? Sounds good to me.

I have eclectic tastes in music.

• I just have to say that metal is far superior to all other forms of music. May the Norse gods have mercy on your soul. \m/

• Last night, a friend of mine introduced me to Hollenthon. Two of my favorite genres are Classical and Metal. I've been listening to samples on iTunes. I mostly like what I've heard so far. In my opinion, the vocals could use some improvement.

I've also heard really bad metal -- to the point where every track on the album sounds the same because the vocals are completely drowned out by drums. I think I got rid of that CD, and I don't remember the name of the band off the top of my head.

• I haven't heard Hollenthon, though if you like classical and metal perhaps you should check out, if you haven't already, Therion and Symphony X.

There's a ton of bad metal. And even more generic metal. Just got to weed it out. Weed it out. Though cheesy metal is always fun. Long live Lion!

• Thanks for the recommendations. I like the samples I've listened to so far!

• Hey guys

I'm new at UAT this summer. I figured I'd join the group because I love music and listen to it pretty much as often as possible.

You know I think this has got to be one of the only groups where The Beatles aren't the top artist. Give it up for diversity!

Legend is good. Legend is what I’m looking for. -- Joss Whedon
    • VGB disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 17 2007, 3h54

finally!

15 members, we get regular weekly charts now!

...and welcome to the group.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 11 2007, 9h50
    I'll do my best to let more people know about this, but unfortunately I do not yet know how many of my friends scrobble.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.