Jim Morrison Died Due To A Heroin Overdose?

• Jim Morrison Died Due To A Heroin Overdose?

This Link here provides yet another story on the night off Jim Morrison's death. The Doors frontman was found dead in his Paris apartment and was declared dead of Heart Failure and no autopsy was EVER performed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070711/ap_en_ot/books_jim_morrison

• RE401 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 18 2007, 0h15
    It is hard to believe that they didn't suspect foul play. That is why they decided to not go with an autopsy.

• i've heard of this theory before

Refused>You
  • He was just exhausted because off al the alcohol. I just think that the heroin was the last step to take him from us away(he wqasnt a heroin user at all) .

You should read Jim Morrison: Life, Death, Legend from Stephen Davis. Very good book, very accurate

• Jmal68 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 20 2007, 4h30
    I heard a similar story in which Jim Morrison was found in the backroom of a Paris Nightclub foaming from the mouth, apparently due to a herion overdose. Supposedly the club owner, who didn't want to tarnish the great reputation of his club, asked some people to move him to the bathtub in which he was later found dead. The drug dealers supposedly brought him there, and no autosopy was performed likely because his girlfriend at the time knew that he had died of a herion overdose (she later went on to say that she had injected him with herion because he was really afraid of needles, of that fateful dose which killed him on July 3rd 1971. She later died of a herion overdose, ironically). I think it is possible he did die of a herion overdose, but we will never know for sure. It is a shame because Jim Morrison was an extremely talented musician, poet, and filmmaker. If drugs, alcohol, and the demands of the limelight didn't ruin his career I think that the doors might have eventually become even more famous than they are today.

Crucialdude
  • what i believe is he snorted heroin in belief it was cocaine, and in addition to him being plastered it killed his heart

• yeah he snorted heroin and OD'd, pulp fiction tribute him where umma thurman ODs for the same reason.

• i thought after shooting up he was on the toilet of a paris night club foaming at the mouth already dead the drug dealers payed by the club moved jim to his apartments bath tub to remove publicity from the club and morrison

I am the rat lord
    I live on the windy shore
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2008, 22h46
    he spent the night before doing snorting herion with pam and then he was puking over the night and finally died in the bathroom :(

• catacombs said:
    He was just exhausted because off al the alcohol. I just think that the heroin was the last step to take him from us away(he wqasnt a heroin user at all) .

You should read Jim Morrison: Life, Death, Legend from Stephen Davis. Very good book, very accurate

Apparently, you must've hung around with Morrison a lot, eh? I mean, to know that he didn't do heroin and how accurate some book is and such... Cool! It must be awesome to know the truth behind th- - - Oh... wait... you're only 22? *sigh* Nevermind.

• Hey mate, don't take this as offence but your allowed to be any age and have an opinion on his death, I have mine, you have yours, sadfully no one knows what happened to him, but it leaves a shrowd of mystery to Morrison, so it's a debate that's never gonna end!

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 9 2009, 12h03
    catacombs said:
    He was just exhausted because off al the alcohol. I just think that the heroin was the last step to take him from us away(he wqasnt a heroin user at all) .

I've read that book, its good.

You should also read this

In there it also says that Jim died of a heroin overdose, and that his girlfriend (Pamela) injected him between his toes. I still can't believe no autopsy was performed! That's just nuts.

The Doors were my fave band for 13 years and now I hardly listen to them anymore...I read alot of books about The Doors and Jim. He sounded like such an interesting person.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.