Hey Green Ajah!

• Hey Green Ajah!

That should be a song title, don't ya think??

But anyway, I did as you asked Sere and made us some boards. ;) I figure we talk enough elsewhere but this might be fun anyway. *g*

"We've graduated now from [being called] 'the next Jane's Addiction' to 'the next Nirvana,' now we're 'the next Pearl Jam.'" (Billy Corgan, 1993)
    Music is my boyfriend.
    Woody's a girl @ last.fm
    • Avalonia disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 7 2006, 1h46
    I think you should write a song with that title :p

~I was meant for the stage,
    I was meant for the curtain.
    I was meant to tread these boards,
    Of this much I am certain.~
  • Hehe, it's sort of like that song "Hey Illusion", I can't remember who it's by. That reminds me, i should find that song :D

I gotta make some artist connections, at least for those of us who have joined *G* Our favouritestsss!

"We've graduated now from [being called] 'the next Jane's Addiction' to 'the next Nirvana,' now we're 'the next Pearl Jam.'" (Billy Corgan, 1993)
    Music is my boyfriend.
    Woody's a girl @ last.fm
  • i can always help with the lyrics. ^_^ Get Taya to sing it for us.. someone wot mix it.. etc.. it could be a huge hit. :D

• It could be our first duet Arie ;)

Music is my boyfriend.
    Woody's a girl @ last.fm
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2007, 1h28
    Hey, Taylie, everyone. :)

-Ladria Sedai

• Yay she made it!! ;)

Music is my boyfriend.
    Woody's a girl @ last.fm
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 12 2007, 23h20
    Yep. I did. The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together is the most gorgeous song in the world.

• I like "O Valencia" but then, I don't know the band that well so I can't judge from all their stuff ;)

Music is my boyfriend.
    Woody's a girl @ last.fm
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.