Sister Honey

• Sister Honey

Does anyone else think there is nowhere NEARLY enough love for "Sister Honey?"
    I love the "Alright, baby!" and I've always thought the song was ignored far too much.

• aktivkat disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 22 2007, 5h10
    I think the majority of great tunes on Rock a Little get ignored... sure "I Can't Wait" and "Talk to Me" were releases, but I think those are my LEAST favorite tunes on the album. I think "I Sing for the Things", "If I were you" as well as "Sister Honey" are all gems too...!

• I can't stand 'Talk to Me', it's awful... The only song I don't love from Stevie. The rest of the album is awesome, though. 'Sister Honey' is one of the best song from RAL. And 'The Nightmare' :)

Les têmps sont lâches
    • cyrilt disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 12 2009, 9h29
    what about " Has anyone ever written anything "? love that song and like "Some become strangers"too

• One of the best songs from my favourite solo Stevie album. "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You" is the only song on that album that isn't underrated

Editado por TriggerLucy em Mar 17 2010, 23h34

Editado por TriggerLucy em Mar 17 2010, 23h34
    • SIBM disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 27 2010, 6h09
    I love Rock A Little, I have a vinyl copy of it and I always drift back to listening to it. The Nightmare and Some Become Stangers always get stuck in my head. Love it!

Scott
    • theberen disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2010, 22h22
    That's not nearly enough love for the whole Rock A Little album - for me it's far & away her best one as it's got a good mix of uptempo rock tracks, midtempo pop & a couple of straight-up ballads too.

Bella Donna, oft cited as her best, is far too slow for me. And I've been properly getting into 'Sister Honey' lately - should've been released as a single, with an extra chorus towards the end!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.