ListenShare - Generates chart based on your share of artist's scrobbles

• ListenShare - Generates chart based on your share of artist's scrobbles

I have just completed a new tool called ListenShare that will sort your chart based on how many scrobbles you have for an artist relative to that artist's total scrobbles. In order to be able to actually have values for very popular artists, the ratio is scaled to 1 million, where 1 million means all of an artist's scrobbles are yours and 0 means that less than one in a million are.

You can get it here: http://www.quinnsoft.com/random/listenshare.php

I will be releasing the source as soon as I clean up the commented-out code and unused classes.

Please let me know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions for improving the program. (I do plan on adding the option to cache artist playcounts in a future version)

• a really great tool. thanks. but it was boring to wait loading all library. maybe you can add an option to select top 50 or 100 artists. (:

• Nice tool, indeed.

But the window is not changeable in size, so it takes time to scroll down.
    A change of that would be cool.

And a search function would be great, because searching by your own is just boring.^^

Cache artist playcounts is a good idea.

• I have implemented the option to only consider top n artists and the ability to make the window resizable. The new version (0.52) is up for download now.

I have also licensed it under GPL v3 and provided a download of the source code.

• C26000 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 2 2009, 21h01
    nice tool :) , I just added it to the overview text I haven't seen it earlier.

• I like it. My number 1 is Cathis ord with a value of 108527!

Not bad if I say so myself...

but this is VERY dependant on the popularity of the artist. For some, anything over 50 would be impressive while for others 100 000 is nothing.

• Egg21 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 11 2009, 20h07

Post your number one!

My number one is Francesco Scarpa with a value of 928,571.
    (And number two is Claus Ankersen with a value of 882,352.)

Post your number one!

It is a very nice tool for finding wrong tags that Last.fm hasn't been able to correct. I had a few "artists" with 1,000,000. Would never have found them otherwise. Thanks.

Suggestions:
    Make it possible to copy the text from the program.
    Can the artist names become clickable links?

If you want to find new bands then try joining under 2000 listeners
    • Egg21 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 11 2009, 20h10
    ....and my number 6 is Un1son with a value of 666,666 !!

If you want to find new bands then try joining under 2000 listeners
  • Very cool. :)

• rickskin disse...
    • Assinante
    • Mai 4 2009, 11h15
    I like this. Interesting. Thanks!

• A bug

It calculates a share of -1155 for my #1 artist, クラムボン. The correct value is 1967.

last.fm#DIV(class=messageSig)
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.