Who are your favourite Singer/Songwriters?

• Tori Amos... I have many other names but I just wanted to say the most special one.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 12 2011, 20h29
    Patti Smith - the special one :-)

• frailangel pisze:
    Tori Amos... I have many other names but I just wanted to say the most special one.

Exactly the same : )

• new singers/albums

as for new right now

kelly rowland

nyoko bless
    http://soundcloud.com/nyokobless

• Justin Bieber!

No! Just kidding... Lol..

I see a lot of great names... But I miss Mark Lanegan. I want to point him out... Great voice and writer in my opinion...

"Nosce Te Ipsum..."

Apollo was often portrayed as a god of apportionment, who from his vantage point could see what was coming to everyone. More than a statement encouraging self identity, this phrase originally meant something more akin to "Know your place", reminding visitors that neither they nor the temple staff were gods, the true God was and is Me...
  • My top 3 @ the moment
    1. Jack Savoretti ♥
    2. James Vincent McMorrow
    3. The Tallest Man on Earth

All I can do is be me, Whoever that is... - Bob Dylan
  • Bruce Springsteen,Leonard Cohen,Tom Waits

• Joel Wildgoose

Hi Guys
    An artist I recently stumbled across is Joel Wildgoose. I saw him play at Strawberry Fields Festival in August and was literally blown away by his set. He has just been hand picked by Joan Armatrading to play some shows on her upcoming tour. You can check him out at www.joelwildgoose.com where you will find his new single and video Borrowed Coat.
    Enjoy and let me know what you think!

• Metody89 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 8 2012, 11h01
    The Tallest Man on Earth, Alexi Murdoch, Glen Hansard. Lisa Hannigan, Damien Rice, Nick Drake, Ola Podrida :)

• Personally, Mine Are...

I personally am a big fan of Erin McCarley, Sara Bariellas, Lenka, Meiko, Schuyler Fisk, and Lily Allen :) Amazing singer song writers

• maxcg29 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 24 2012, 5h14
    Bob Dylan
    Phil Ochs
    Patti Smith
    Leonard Cohen
    Joni Mitchell
    Syd Barrett
    Tori Amos
    Neil Young
    John LennonRobert Plant
    Morrissey
    Jim Morrison
    Ian Curtis

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• GeirO2 disse...
    • Assinante
    • Dez 1 2012, 20h07
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.