• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 25 2008, 5h04

RELIGULOUS

everyone should watch this documentary by bill maher. here's one of the sources where you can download it.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/57414917/religulous?tab=summary

• Usuário
    • Set 16 2009, 4h35
    It's really good. I've watched it many many times.

• religulous is such an acid humour that wipes out any sort of faith :)
    really good.

• lacycek disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 11 2010, 23h10
    Religulous is great movie which I reccommend everyone to watch, but christians, as I know them, won't understand this movie and also can be very angry haha

• I still need to see that one, even though I have some fleeting suspicions that it's going to be a sermon aimed for the choir.

• Usuário
    • Mai 28 2010, 1h19
    I just saw it last week; LOVED it! I think it's a film everyone should see regardless of religion..I'm currently badgering several into watching. It's worked twice. My favorite part was when Bill Maher was talking to the priest across the street from the Vatican.

• just finished watching, great documentary

• Nothing special. Americans still can't do atheism as good as they did it back in Soviet Russia. 'Cause atheism is a serious business.

• Usuário
    • Jul 20 2010, 4h48
    well it wasn't about atheism. watch more closely before talking. it's about reason and questioning established dogmas.

• Usuário
    • Out 12 2010, 18h53
    I hope I'll find polish subtitles :D

• Usuário
    • Mar 12 2011, 17h52
    His arguments were pathetic and this group lacks quality.

• Usuário
    • Mar 28 2011, 9h22
    well bring some quality, instead of just complaining about it. his arguments were perfectly reasonable and logical. you must be out of your mind.

• Usuário
    • Mar 28 2011, 9h24
    oh wait. you're a 12 year old. that explains it. stop watching shows that are out of your league. revisit them when you get older.

• i liked it so much i sampled it in the ramlord album.

• Usuário
    • Mai 10 2012, 11h41
    Religious it's one reason to war....,and the victim are innocent and children...STOP all religions...!!!

• Kirillow disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 13 2012, 18h41
    this movie sucks, maher sucks, smug asshole

• Usuário
    • Ago 19 2012, 1h12
    Maher kinda sucks on his show but this doc was a good watch, lots of funny moments.

"Are you God?"

"No"

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.