Rate and Comment the most recent listened track of the above user.

• Rate and Comment the most recent listened track of the above user.

If you don't know the song try and find it. If you can't find it then rate and comment on the song below.

• I don't know if I made myself completely clear so I'm going to do an example on a random user for this group (since there's noone above me):

pestohead:

Broken Bells – The Ghost Inside
    6/10

I'm not too fond Danger Mouse's production, makes everything feel clustered. This song sort of reminds me of the beta band and the super furry animals, not really a fan of this sort of britpops, sorry.... (im awarebroken bells are not actually brits)

• bah nobody wants to play. Can a mod delete threads in here?

• hey don't give up so quickly! (:

When Saints Go Machine – Kelly

never heard of it or the band, or any of the band's similar artists for that matter, however i youtube'd it and ended up liking it

so 7/10

not something i'd listen to regularly, just because i'm a little set in my ways right now as far as genre is concerned, but it's catchy and neat!

sorry this post is getting long, but on another note i see you have grown-ups recently played, but your "events" are all listed for spain. How odd! I live in Calgary and Grown-Ups are always playing local shows around here, I've seen many of them! (Though I'm not really a fan) Didn't realize they were well known enough to reach someone in Spain... Cool

• Pink Floyd – See Saw

Very chill and mellow,

6/10, not my kind of music

• Knoct disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 24 2011, 23h19
    Miike Snow – Animal
    7/10
    I enjoy it, and I have the album. The song is fun, and reminds me a lot of Passion Pit.

• Ty Segall- Caesar
    7/10
    Sadly, I haven't listened to much Ty Segall besides what I've heard on the radio, but I just checked this song out and it seems exactly like something I'd like. I've been in an extended garage/noise mood for most of the summer.

• Radiohead - Bones
    7.5/10
    ah, good ol' The Bends. While not really my favourite off Radiohead's catalogue, this is a pretty solid alt-rock song

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 25 2011, 15h49
    Modest Mouse – Interstate 8

8/10
    It's been so long since I listened to Modest Mouse, this is a nostalgia whiplash for me.

• A Silver Mt. Zion – Sisters! Brothers! Small Boats of Fire Are Falling From the Sky!

9/10 I've never heard of this band before but that song is pretty damn good.

• Tor / Sufjan Stevens – Star of Wonder / None Shall Pass (f. Aesop Rock)

7/10, good flow!

• czachw disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 21 2012, 10h32
    The Sound of Arrows - My Shadow

7/10 - A genre I haven't listened to for awhile, but I can imagine a room full of dancing swedes. I approve, and it works quite well. A bit repetitive, but I would prefer dancing to this as opposed to the junk most people like at clubs.

Cann'ae we jus' git aloong? No? Then, Sorh-ry.
    • JXEYES disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 1h36

Tiga – Sex O'Clock

6/10

Funny. Catchy beat, one that goes a bit experimental at the end (cool). Don't care much for the lyrics past the comedic value. Definitely would like to find a hot remix of this one...

Playgroup's Remix is a great instrumental of the acid house variety. Still sounds like it came right out the early 90's.

Lidell's Sex O'Cloak and Dagger Remix is a glitch-hop remix. Too much static for my taste. A nice bass synth though.

But the best remix I could find though is a slammin' jungle edit by Matias Aguayo. Give this one a listen for yourself!

• Phantogram – Mouthful of Diamonds (The Jackals Remix)

I actually really like it, the remix stays true to the original while also using an original melody, and has a nice Calvin Harris'ish beat to it.

7,5/10

• Cake--Italian Leather Sofa

I love Cake! I think the new album was awesome. However, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of this particular track. It's a bit repetitive for me.. I don't know, it just doesn't pull me in. What do I know though, really.

7/10

• janna890 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 22 2012, 4h56
    She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

I had completely forgotten about this song. It's dark and creepy but also pretty sexy. I love it.

8/10

• The Shins – New Slang

Heh, just was going through a Shins kick. Coincidence?

8/10

Raus Raus! Fila Fila!
    • mabonuob disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 6 2012, 20h56
    Baloji – La Petite Espèce

Congolese funk/hip-hop. Didn't know about it, could just listen to a preview on Yes.fm. Not bad.

7/10

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.