• Fashion

What do you think about fashion? Do you follow it?
    What about your own style? What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most?

I don't like following fashion. I think that my own, unique style is much better than all the clothes that you can find everywhere. Occasionally I am a model, but I don't like this what I have to show.

Personally I am crazy about... hats :)
    I can't live without them!

confusion will be my epitaph...

but I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
    yes, I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 31 2007, 7h53
    I honestly doubt you follow your own unique style. I mean everyone is influenced by that which they surround themselves with, undoubtedly you're too.

Hats are pretty rad, though.

• I despise fashion and how much people concern themselves with their clothing and "looking good."

benderson said:
    I honestly doubt you follow your own unique style. I mean everyone is influenced by that which they surround themselves with, undoubtedly you're too.

Hats are pretty rad, though.

With all due respect, I find your statement to be highly absolutist and therefore, highly judgmental.

Not everyone is influenced by their surroundings, and even then, not everyone is to the same extent.

Personally, I like to wear cargo pants (which are completely influence-free for me) and band t-shirts (which I guess you could call a type of influence).

• iSui disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 5 2007, 22h25
    I don't really follow fashion, I just wear whatever I like no matter if it's "in" or "out".

Maybe sometimes I wear something very trendy without even knowing it's trendy.xD But I don't think so.^^

My clothing style is pretty simple and not very colorful, I'm a little scared of dressing colorful, dunno..^^

Sometimes I'm in the mood to wear many different colors, but..I don't have many colorful clothes.xD

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
  • I never wear clothes but sometimes I wear a nice black hat if it's getting cold outside.

• Usuário
    • Ago 13 2008, 11h15
    I wear what I want to, mixed of every style you know. Haha.
    I'm a shirt addict. Can't get enough.

• Hmmm yeah kinda the same for me. If I buy something, it is because I loved it "at first sight". Most of the "trendy " stuff I don't like. I am crazy about tops and t-shirts.
    Now I like black/brown/grey/green clothes.

• Omar2311 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 26 2008, 22h19
    I wear band t-shirts and jeans.

Like religiously.

• apoxic disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 28 2008, 0h56
    How do I know if I follow the "fashion" ? I just buy the clothes I like :P

╔══╪══╤═╧═╦══╦══╩╦══╦╤═╩╝
    µ₧»» αµdiσpaτ
    √ ░░ Mixes♪@LSDB
    ◄↔▬Wobwob™▬▬▬↔►
    ╚ ═ ╕ … You boys have loaded up a hair-trigger, double barreled shitmachinegun, and the barrel's pointing right at your own heads.
  • Omar2311 said:
    I wear band t-shirts and jeans.

Like religiously.

ahh ditto. its not really influenced though, because i mean... you're not gonna go to a store and buy a mindless self indulgence shirt just because *whoever* has one - band shirts are something personal - regardless of who wears them.

• Quatschi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 30 2008, 16h55
    Yeah.
    Guy's Fashion compared to Girl's Fashion is so much more restricted.
    So I tend to do my own thing.
    I'm mostly about small & tight things and color.
    Rave like clothing.

A connection that can't be ignored but ought to be explored...
  • well.... i have to say that those are some pretty fuckin sweet pants xD

and honestly.... SOME things are influenced, but its not right to say that everything someone wears is unfluenced by so and so.

• Quatschi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 30 2008, 21h58
    ha ha Well Thank you. I do what I can. ha ha

and yeah i agree with her.

• Omar2311 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 1 2008, 17h43
    haha if I could pull those pants off like you could id buy em in a second lol

yeah and i agree with her too. I just wear what I like wearing. Some of my friends think that its weird I wear baggy jeans and big hoodies with classic rock t-shirts on, but thats just who I am.

• well, actually i don't really care about fashion anymore, i used to, but it made me completely bored. what's funny, i wear things half a year before they're in vogue/popular and when everybody around you is dressed as you were six months ago, you find it pretty ridiculous ;P

• Quatschi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 3 2008, 13h36
    yeah i can't say i've had that expierence.
    but i get what your saying and i believe you.

question though.... do your change your style up every 6 months or something to where it would bother you like that?

• i just refresh it slightly when i feel it's necessary, but i haven't changed it dramatically for some time, it's been "developing" if you know what i mean

• Interesting bump.

I usually find the latest "fashions" silly. I'm pretty out of touch, clothes-wise, though. I haven't worn "girly" clothes in years (barring special occasions), and I wouldn't know what is "fashionable" if it hit me in the face.

I prefer whats comfy and useful, generally large hoodies, band t-shirts a couple sizes too big, and large boy-cut cargo pants. Mostly black, grey, blue jeans, camo pants.

Also being a painter/printmaker means I really can't get attached to any of my clothes (especially pants) for very long, they're doomed to ink and paint stains.

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
    • Quatschi disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 6 2008, 7h13
    for pamela_courson : yeah i get what you mean. .
    smart.

and ha ha ha yeah there's no doubt about that.
    i actually had to paint some walls of a house that a friend of mine just moved into and yeah i ruined a pair of pants...luckily.... i didn't care for them too much.

but in any case, yeah comfy and useful is smart, and being that some people find different things comfortable & useful may as weel be beating whatever their neighbor has... some people just can't go on without having some sort of fashion trend to look to for guidance.

• Usuário
    • Out 12 2008, 9h08
    I don´t really care what´s fashionable./Now everyone here wears extra-tight jeans.I find them damn uncomfortable and they look scary on me./
    My personal obsession are long skirts, very long /sometimes it´s pretty hard to walk up the stairs/ and dark green colour.
    Unbelievable that some people call me ´emo´ *angry*
    And I think everyone cares ´bout fashion and his/her look in some way.Especially those who try to be original ;)

• I like to make my own fashion, and many of the clothes I have are rather timeless. Like my current avatar shows, I like bell-bottom jeans, trucker jackets, hats and wayfarer sunglasses.

• ro_kokos disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 24 2009, 11h53
    Sometimes fashion inspires me, but I'm not interested in that so much. I wear, what I like - I've got my own style :). I've got lots purple, black, blue clothes. Often wear snickers - had one from converse, but I prefer cheaper. Love bags - I've got one in the shape of guitar! :).

• fashion for me ^^

• Tsaipe disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 28 2009, 0h35
    Black is always fashionable. Im always fashionable.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.