Best show you've ever seen in Pittsburgh.

• Best show you've ever seen in Pittsburgh.

Mine would have to be Armor For Sleep at Mr. Smalls about a month or so back. They had a flawless performance and my friends and I had a great time rockin the pit.

How about yourself?

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    OutAbsentia.deviantART.com
  • I was at Armor For Sleep!
    They did do really good.

I loved Taking Back Sunday live.
    (although, they are my favorite band ever, so it might be favortism)
    =]

• I don't think I've ever heard Taking Back Sunday.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    • Shad4k disse...
    • Assinante
    • Jun 10 2006, 1h03
    Motorhead, Dio, and Maiden in August 03 will be pretty tough to beat.

Hail to thee, for hailed thou art, by the voice of Veratyr.
  • Opeth at Mr Smalls kicked some serious ass, they had Devin Townsend and Dark Tranquillity open for them.

• I can't believe I missed that show. I wanted to go sooooo bad man. It would be a dream come true if they toured with Porcupine Tree.. i'd probably nut myself.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • Thursdayand Senses Failat warped tour this year. amazing.

• theschloss said:
    Opeth at Mr Smalls kicked some serious ass, they had Devin Townsend and Dark Tranquillity open for them.

I was at that one. It was incredible.

• kilbey1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 23 2006, 15h17
    I actually thought the Yes show a couple years back out at the Pavilion was fantastic. I bet Opeth would've have been fantastic.

I wonder how the Sonic Youth show will be next week?

-- Eve
  • kilbey1 said:
    I actually thought the Yes show a couple years back out at the Pavilion was fantastic. I bet Opeth would've have been fantastic.

I wonder how the Sonic Youth show will be next week?

I would kill to see Yes.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • theschloss said:
    Opeth at Mr Smalls kicked some serious ass, they had Devin Townsend and Dark Tranquillity open for them.

That was a really kick ass show. I love Opeth to death, but every time I see Dark Tranquillity live, they get better and better.

My best show ever would probably have to be Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy and Mnemic. They played a show at the Odeon in Cleveland for the BWBK festival. Totally out of control. Up there also was when I saw Coheed & Cambria with Dredg and the Blood Brothers. That show was full of energy.

• atomicblast said:
    Up there also was when I saw Coheed & Cambria with Dredg and the Blood Brothers. That show was full of energy.

Wait when was this? That sounds amazing! The closest dredg show I have ever seen on their site was in Cleveland.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • This was last fall... September 29th I believe. I saw that tour again when they stopped by IUP in November too, where I actually got to do an interview with Travis from Coheed. Good shit.

• atomicblast said:
    This was last fall... September 29th I believe. I saw that tour again when they stopped by IUP in November too, where I actually got to do an interview with Travis from Coheed. Good shit.

Dude, thats sick.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    • JacksonS disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 6 2006, 15h02

Best Burgh Show

I have two Best Burgh Shows because they fall into two catergories.
    - Best Concert in a small venue:
    Donnie Iris & The Cruisers at Red Star Tavern in Station Square
    - Best Concert in a large venue:
    The Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam at PNC Park.

• Pitchfork music festival in chicago...whats up 41 bands!

Os Mutantes
    Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    The Futureheads
    Tapes 'n' Tapes
    Spoon
    Mission of Burma
    Yo La Tengo
    too many others...

• artsie1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 6 2006, 23h49

my first and last.....

First show I ever saw: Love and Rockets open for the Pixies....Last show: The Brazilian Girls

• LHRT disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 6 2007, 1h33
    mooney suzuki at mr smalls theatre, like 4 years ago, i live in florida but visit all the time

Lefties Have Rights Too
  • Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago
    and best big venue is a tie between roger waters and rush. Man all of those shows were aaaaaamazing.

• Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago
    and best big venue is a tie between roger waters and rush. Man all of those shows were aaaaaamazing.

• mmjfan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 9 2007, 19h05
    NedleInTheHay13 said:
    Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago

I didn't know MMJ back then, but i saw em in cleveland and it was amazing. Roger Waters last year was a spectacle.

• tin_man_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 8 2007, 3h26
    Damien Rice, April 11th, 2004, which was Easter Sunday, at the Byham Theatre...amazing show...

• Hands down- Midnite Snake for free under the Bloomfield bridge.

• AKNaveed disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 8 2007, 21h33

Leslie Feist as Feist in Feist at Carnegie Musical Hall

a.kay
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.