• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 18h26
    It was a pretty good song. It did seem to drag on a bit, but still overall pretty good.

Music breaks the language barrier.
    Try thinking outside the proverbial "box".
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 17 2012, 23h21
    Not actually that bad. Better than most of the crap played on mainstream radio.

• Sounds like most of the alt rock bands my brother listens to (crossfade, breaking benjamin, sevendust etc.) Nothing all that special, but not horrible.

• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 1h06
    Really good. I liked this song a lot.

• + good vocals, piano is really pretty. Video was also pretty cool. - I can't understand the lyrics. Overall 5/10

• I like the main riff. The vocals are a bit weird, but it's not bad. Sort of catchy.

• Yeeeeeah, this is doing nothing for me...

• Is this some of that dubstep crap?

• Usuário
    • Abr 22 2012, 16h29
    i dislike really, bad music like such. it's very...no. like they don't know anything it feels like. this song sounds as if the singers are blinded by glitter and pink and pop, and nothing real.

• Usuário
    • Abr 22 2012, 19h20
    "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". So yes....can't really say much about that one really.

Edit: I found a diff video on youtube and this song is very good. I'd give Miike Snow - Silvia 8/10.

• I would give this song a 7/10. It was dark and moody. The video is interesting.

• Usuário
    • Abr 23 2012, 1h43
    oui, this chica in the beginning got a pretty nice voice, i'm surprised, i like it. the video is nice.

• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 23 2012, 14h34
    This was pretty cool. I liked it. ^__^

Now to have your heads explode from Korean/Japanese Pop. >_<; lol

• I don't understand the appeal of this stuff, but I guess others could say that about things I listen to, so yeah...

• That was painful. Literally painful, I would go nuts if I had to listen to stuff like this. Again, personal preference... I'm sorry, I didn't get all the way through it. 2/10

• n0ner disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 19h53
    Well fuck you youtube for making this unavailable in Spain, I had to go search. I like hard rock, I'm not so big on christian rock, but generally the song was good, i quite liked it :D

• Alcoholic Faith Mission- My Eyes Set To See: Cool song. I like it, it's a nice chill out song give it a solid 7/10. Interesting video too.

• If his vocals were better i would love this song. 4/10

• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 14h19
    I like Manafest, this song is pretty cool as well. 8/10

• I love Chaka and the song definitely got better when she came out. I'll give it 6/10 because of Chaka but the song was pretty boring.

• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 15h04
    Ummm.. no. Didn't like this at all. 4/10

• Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 20h19
    Nope this type of music does nothing for me. 3/10

• The man in black always scores a 10! This video always brings me to tears.

• Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 20h51
    I liked it. Very nice vocals. 8/10

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1F6zAWAsMo&feature=related[/youtube]

• kae-chan disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 26 2012, 0h29
    That was really nice. It had a great flow and a nice ambiance. I really enjoyed it. 9/10

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.