• 11 Year Old Elliott

Did anyone know Elliott was really a blonde? I always thought he had jet black hair, but it turns out he dyed it that color.

• jfkdj disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 3 2007, 17h32
    Hahaha he's really stoked on that Kiss album.
    There are picture of him from high school or junior high where his hair is like dirty blonde, so yeah I knew that it wasn't black like it was when he was older. His hair was green and blue for a while, then I guess he dyed it black.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 3 2007, 23h39
    I always thought his hair hair color just gradually changed, =/

• Usuário
    • Mai 4 2007, 1h43
    bullshit, that's not Elliott!

• ethanxcore said:
    I always thought his hair hair color just gradually changed, =/

I wouldn't be surprised. My hair was as light as platinum when I was a kid, but gradually turned to medium brown.

Very cute kid though.

I'm so sick and tired tryin to change your mind when it's so easy to disconnect mine.
  • Except for that photo is in the New Moon CD booklet. So yeah, it kind of is.

• Usuário
    • Mai 5 2007, 10h56
    Nah they got him confused with some other faggot kid.

• Widmill disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 5 2007, 20h15
    I think that kid looks like Elliott... =P

• sonofali disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2007, 3h19
    There's picture of grown-up Elliott in the New Moon booklet where he has red eyes too, in case people were unable to tell that that kid was Elliott. He liked Kiss Alive 2 because of the face make-up. Do I detect a hint of anti-blondism?

• nickvb disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 13 2007, 11h12
    lol @ being stoked with a kiss record ^_^

• the smile is elliott's one.

*Pier
    • Usuário
    • Jul 3 2007, 20h48
    that's freakin adorable =)
    as far as childhood pictures go, I want to see some obligatory bathtub nudes. don't deny it; we all have them.

• i can see how much he's into music in the picture!
    thx for sharing.

KokDamon Lam
  • its definitely him. not only is it in the new moon booklet, but he always said that he learned to play guitar by playing along with the Beatles and Kiss.

• who would doubt that being him? ugh. i think i saw a picture of him with blonde hair in his college years, so im pretty sure he dyed it unless it changed after that naturally.

• I saw a high school picture of him with blond hair. Yeah, this is one of the... 3 (I think) photos of Elliott in the New Moon booklet. I thought this one was perfect to be in the booklet, since the album is pretty much a memorial to him.

I live in Portland, OR. I ride silly bikes, and work in sound. I'm an unmotivated college student that is slogging through my GE credits even though I have better things to be doing with my time.

I also make music:
    www.myspace.com/goodtimeswithsorrow
  • kiss wtf eww

thats cute though :)

• aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
    i love it

• xELIZAx disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 7 2009, 16h56
    Yeah, it's definately him. I was lurking this groups' discussions last night, and came across this picture. Then today, I bought New Moon, saw this picture again, and thought Oh! I recognise that picture!

I also bought the Autumn de Wilde book today ^^

siouxsie caught stars in her arms.
    • Malo104 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 30 2011, 7h52

11 year old Elliott

Cut him a break for liking Kiss. He was 11 years old. Come to think of it, that's practically a requirement for liking Kiss.

Malo104
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.