NULL - ad scrobbles

• Hrezs disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 12 2012, 21h06

NULL - ad scrobbles

Is this avoidable? I go look into my top artists for the week and have to periodically delete NULL from my artists.

• Ditto.

• I was just wondering about this too. I use Pandora and Pandora FM a lot, like several hours every day, and I have to keep continually deleting "null" from my library.

• aL0k8r disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 23 2013, 17h10

just started happening to me

i've never had an issue with this until just recently (past few days)... kind of annoying but easy enough to spot & remove them from my library

• Best suggestion is to up the timeout length in the options so that the track doesn't scrobble right away. Most ads seem to be around 30 sec. in length so if you've got it set for 60 sec or more you should be able to eliminate this problem

• zimmac disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 26 2013, 2h58
    I've upgraded to PandoraOne for other reasons than this but with no ads, no Nulls. Albeit, it's not the most cost-efficient way to solve the problem, but I also consider the upgrade fee half-donation, half-actual perks imo. Or you could just set the timeout length to 60.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.