So who's everyone going to see?

• Anders0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 4 2006, 15h10

So who's everyone going to see?

Me I'm off to see Bane, Send More Paramedics and more at the Angel on Saturday, just as soon as the football season's over. Should be great.

• Cennydd disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 5 2006, 13h21
    Next interesting gigs for me are Magik Markers, Tilly & The Wall and Guillemots. Plus Dot to Dot Festival. Bit of the usual early summer lull at the moment I think.

Edit: I take that back, just found out Help She Can't Swim and GoGoGo Airheart are coming to town too. Decisions decisions...

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 6 2006, 0h47
    My next gig isn't for a while - Epica at Rock City on June 5th. Can't wait though.

• I can't go to Epica :(

Day of a Biology exam. *cries*

• Anders0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 21 2006, 7h22
    Well Bane and Send More Paramedics were cool the Angel was anything but. That place gets near unbearable when the temperature outside even approaches warm.

As for next gigs nothing for a while I don't think. Ignite are round in July so I'll go to that but it's a choice of Sheffield or Peterborough as they aren't coming any closer.

• Going to the Dot to Dot festival, then nothing til Regina Spektor in July... need to start making more of an effort to go to gigs I think!

• Re:

Quoth Cennydd:
    Next interesting gigs for me are Magik Markers, Tilly & The Wall and Guillemots. Plus Dot to Dot Festival. Bit of the usual early summer lull at the moment I think.

Edit: I take that back, just found out Help She Can't Swim and GoGoGo Airheart are coming to town too. Decisions decisions...

I went to Tilly and Help.. did you end up going? I got in free for the Help gig :D

Death Cab for Cutie and Pretty Girls Make Graves coming up for me.

• Usuário
    • Jun 16 2006, 11h15
    Red Hot Chili Peppers next.
    My gig diary is starting to shape up nicely now :)

• Cennydd disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 16 2006, 23h50
    Tilly clashed directly with GoGoGo so I missed them. I hear they were rather good. I did go to HSCS but unfortunately all of my friends think they're just 'an angry Bis' so I ended up going on my own, which I hate; rather boring and lonely :) Gig was good though, although I do have doubts over their drummer.

• Umm Disco Ensemble/Brigade
    Victory tour - Aiden,Bayside,The Audition,The Sleeping
    AFI
    36 Crazyfists/Atreyu
    Fightstar(not why im going) Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Recieving End Of Sirens
    Taste Of Chaos (many bands but im goin for Anti Flag)

Slow roll quick drags,
    Gonna Wrap my head in plastic
  • CHOPFEST

• Twikki disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 4 2006, 14h48
    I Might be going to Taste of Chaos and Fightstar (only gfor Scary Kids Scaring KIds)

hey ToEndAllLies we could be concert buddies, i haven't booked yet though

• Anders0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 7 2006, 16h46
    I'm off to see Shai Hulud in Leeds at the end of the month.

• Usuário
    • Ago 8 2006, 8h37
    My list keeps getting longer...

Bloodstock Indoor Festival. 29th & 30th September. Derby.
    The Goo Goo Dolls. 9th October. Rock City.
    Lacuna Coil. 11th October. Rock City.
    VNV Nation. 19th October. Rock City.
    Season's End. 22nd October. Derby.
    Season's End. 23rd October. Camden, London.
    Opeth. 7th November. Rock City.
    DragonForce. 2nd December. Rock City. (possibly)

• Twikki disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 18 2006, 16h55
    if anyone wants to be taste of chaos buddies than add moi

• erp disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 9 2006, 21h53

seafood @ the social

i'm going to see Seafood at the social on monday and i'm so excited that i think i might actually die.

• erp disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 11 2006, 22h55
    erp said:
    i'm going to see Seafood at the social on monday and i'm so excited that i think i might actually die.

it was cancelled. cancelled!

tonight is literally the worst night of my life!

• Anders0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 12 2006, 8h20
    I'm off to see Send More Paramedics (again) at the Angel (again)around halloween time. Then Walls Of Jericho at Rock City, then Sick Off It All, Madball, Terror, Walls Of Jericho and Comeback Kid in London 1st of December and I can't wait for that one.

• Atm i am gonna see Lacuna coil, Placebo and Tool all in notts.

Other gigs include

Bloodstock
    Seasons End

• the_rug disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 19 2006, 17h12
    DragonForce, 2nd Dec

\m/

• erp disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 20 2006, 19h23
    ok, so it's not exactly keeping it local, but i'm off to see Mogwai at the royal albert hall on friday. it's gonna be goshdarn great.
    if anything's going to cheer me up after the aforementioned seafood disappointment, this is it.

• kieero disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 22 2006, 22h28
    I'm off to see Razorlight
    then My chemcial Romance.
    and finally Muse!

• I'm going to see Muse as well, and I might see if I can get tickets to see Tool.

I'm off to see Sparklehorse in The Rescue Rooms soon - their new album arrived today, and it's *great*.

• Anders0n disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 10 2006, 8h43
    It's just been announced that Propaganhdi are coming to Derby. They're playing at First Floor (formerly The Rockhouse) on the 11th of December.

• Muse and Placebo both at the Arena w0o \m/

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.